Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Search the Community: Showing results for tags 'multiboxing'.
Found 1 result
Topdps posted a topic in Feedback & SuggestionsHi, I have a few questions/suggestions and thought I might summarize them in one post instead of making one topic for each. So here we go: 1. Will you allow GDKP raids? And in that case, what will the split limit be at? For example, will you allow 95% split, 90% split, 80% split or where will you draw the line? 2. What will the weapon skill cap be on CF? Will you follow Athan's formula? 3. I've looked a lot for rules against multiboxing and have read your stance on it in the "policy on multiboxing"-thread and other places. But I couldn't find a very clear cut answer except for that you will only be allowed 2 accounts per IP. So I'll ask a couple specific questions to find out more about it: If I play with 2 characters in a guild raid and alt tab between them (so no 3rd party program), is that allowed? Or if I raid with one character and have the other one doing farming / mailing goods / whatever, will that be allowed? Or is having two of your accounts logged in at the same time automatically against the server rules assuming that you are the one playing on them? 4. The Demonology talent tree for Warlocks has a talent called "Demonic Sacrifice" which allows you to sacrifice your demon for a certain buff. This buff lasts for 30min or until you summon a new demon, but is not removed when you respec. This makes it possible to spec into that talent, sacrifice a pet to gain the buff and then respec and spend all your 51 talent points into the Affliction and Destruction trees. This way you can (basically) raid with all three talent trees and do 10-15% increased damage of what you otherwise would be able to do. Since the buff only lasts 30min and costs 2 respecs to get it's extremely expensive but possible nonetheless. From all the people I've talked to this is not just a bug on private servers but actually how it worked in Retail wow, but was most likely a bug that Blizzard just overlooked. I'm wondering if you will let this exploit be possible (which would technically be blizzlike) or if you will have the buff disappear when you respec? 5. I read the 11/14/2016 developer update and have a suggestion: Is it possible for you guys to have a thread/page where everybody can see all the proc rates? Just like a list of what proc rates you decide to implement. There are tons of proc rates I'd like to know and making them public would be very appreciated. (examples: Vis'Kag proc rate, Rogue tier 3 8/9 proc rate, etc). 6. Last question: I've been trying to find out the answer to this question for a while but can't find anybody provide any proof for it (just a lot of different opinions being thrown around by lots of people). We all know that hit and crit roll happens at the same time for melee attacks, but I'm wondering how it works for spellcasts. If you have a 90% chance to hit a spell and 10% chance to crit, will you actually crit 10% of your spells or just 9%? The only retail source I could find about this is an old post from elitistjerks forum where one person explained that the answer to my question would be 10% (that it works just like for melee attacks), and that the second roll for spells is simply a resistance roll. The thread is unfortunately gone (I have a screenshot of that comment though), but that's all the proof I could find, and I'd love to hear from a developer how this actually works (and if there is a difference between mangos, other emulators and retail). Thanks in advance.