Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Audio

SPEEDART Crestfall Facebook + Twitter banner and profile picture

Really great work! Had fun watching all of this. 

What if u added a bronze/3d/gradient effect to the icon to add some depth/history rather than white which is a blank slate? I'd love to see another video where u did this 

Keep it up :)

I'm no graphic designer, but a few thoughts:

1) does any personal info need to be blurred out? I didn't pause or slow the video, but names definitely were readable and could be found by someone determined to do so. 

2) I like Zetox's suggestion, and it could be worth lightening the screenshot banner backgrounds just a little bit more. I can't imagine how hyped I'd be if I hadn't heard of crestfall and the first thing I saw was that twitter banner overlaying the throne room :D

3) something about the CRESTFALL FORUMS writing on the updated forum banner doesn't quite fit with these other pieces. The forum banner's writing color looks more orange to me, rather than yellow, and the letters seem too chunky & blocky (perhaps because they're a little shorter). I think the CRESTFALL script on the Facebook banner is the best. But, my personal taste is such that I tend to prefer something definitive yet agile, rather than big and blocky. 

Good work though and I'm looking forward to everything else you contribute! 

Enjoyed the video. I find the white pretty suiting, seeing as the "C" is pretty much moon-shaped. 

Also, horde shill spotted :^) If you're looking for some nice alliance backgrounds, you should consider the SW entrance with the great kings, or the Forge of Ironforge. Even Goldshire has a nice feel to it. 

Edited by Cinder
spelling

+1 from me, always good to see an artist at work. I think 'finished article' may have to wait for further feedback as the CF members tend to be exacting and particular. Good luck!

First want to say, love the design. 

But just a suggestion, what youre advertising shouldn't it have say a mention of it being a ptr wow server of some sort. I understand that most peoppenwho followcrestfall on twitter and Facebook know what the project is. But for the others that don't? 

Just my two cents :S

Everyone thanks for their feedback ! It's appreciated alot : )

dont-tread-on-me-d76.jpg?itok=7lM0IBrF

Twitter banner, am I the only one? No? :P

All in all looks great to me. Only thing is as somebody else mentioned the forum banner up top seems a bit off somehow.

Edited by Adelinemdr

1 hour ago, Adelinemdr said:

All in all looks great to me. Only thing is as somebody else mentioned the forum banner up top seems a bit off somehow.

I think the logo is a bit large to be left aligned (forum logo). Might look better if it was centered, or a little smaller.

1 hour ago, Roadblock said:

I think the logo is a bit large to be left aligned (forum logo). Might look better if it was centered, or a little smaller.

Crogge's idea, just doing what he asked me to :P