Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rathpex

Crafted Items

Mine is to get the Core Felcloth bag. 

I had this puppy back in vanilla and was totally worth it!

whats everyone else aiming to get?

I'm not sure if I'm going to have warlock alt or main yet, but it looks like guild will need warlock tank for Twins. 

In any case, all way up till t2.5, as soon as ZG is open, grind rep to make Bloodvine set.

Edited by Elviss

Yeah,

that stuff is BiS! Guess I'll have to craft that too. 

Nfi what professions I will take. But that's for another thread :P

Felcloth Gloves and 3/3 Bloodvine are about the only things you need to care about. If you're an Engineer, there's also a hat, but it requires Engineer to equip. The glove you could honestly skimp on, because it's not much better than the freebie version in DME, or the R7 PVP glove. You're spending a big chunk of change for very little improvement. That bag is a giant waste honestly, but to each his own. It's like the bottomless bag, which is another giant waste. 12 mooncloth down the tube just so you can have a derpy 2 extra slots over a traveler's backpack. The backpack sells for less than 1 mooncloth.

Well. Aiming to get shadoweave and dreamweave pieces as first during lvling. On 50-60 some pieces of Felcloth gear. At 60 Robe of the void. Not even gonna dream about Bloodvine set and Felcloth gloves cause we're not gonna get recipes for few good mounts until DM and ZG release. But yeah bloodvine and felgloves are must have for Me too :D

Bloodvine for sure I usually aim for that and the fel cloth gloves as well.