Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deceitful

dece1tful vidz

26 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

Ive been trying to make something thats different than the rest. Something that sticks out from the crowd. I do realize that a lot of what I do could be seen as "controversial." Yet I enjoy the "intimacy" it depicts.

I am awfully aware of the fact that the video might be very lacking in the "gameplay" department but that is because Crestfall likes to play cards close to chest and they have very good reasons to do so as well. Nevertheless I will hopefully be able to provide a lot more gameplay content from Crestfall but as of right now this is what ive been aloud to publicize. I hope you respect that and appreciate the video and what it has to offer.

Im personally having a lot of fun doing these videos and I do appreciate every comment, sub, like and share - so thanks a lot for the support ive gotten thus far. Hopefully ill be able to keep making videos in the future and keep having tons of fun.

I decided to make the video like this, and I hope you find it more amusing than a 45second clip. Also if theres anything you'd like to see  in the future, comment below :)

If anything, I hope you had a good laugh :D

#localshop

It's different. Splicing the RL 'this is me chilling' and the game footage is good. There is an element of ''look at me'' where the individual becomes more important than the message. Also, why is it compulsory to have ''guys'' said as a form of address. Is there a law that says so?  Maybe I'm just too old for this stuff. 

If I was to make a wish it would be that someone would do an in depth analysis on all the detail that's been put into the server. We know the loot system was completely re-written, would love to see examples of that. We know that a lot of effort has been put in to ensure scripting and dialogue is perfect (I think @Daribon is the unsung hero for that), so I'd love to see examples as against other servers.

People quite rightly will look at the big ticket items, but for a lot of us, the attention to details is equally important.

Thanks for the time spent in making the video though. I know the devs will want some form of control over this between official and unofficial and I'm sure you'll work with them on that.

48 minutes ago, Deceitful said:

Im personally having a lot of fun doing these videos and I do appreciate every comment, sub, like and share - so thanks a lot for the support ive gotten thus far. Hopefully ill be able to keep making videos in the future and keep having tons of fun.

I agree that is good, if you have fun then its easy to become better at it.

This is awful, video about the alpha but ends up being 3 minutes of him vlogging about random crap, kek.

Literally 18 seconds total of CF alpha content out of a 3:35 minute video.

I'm glad I'm an older guy.

Because you youngsters are a fucking embarrassment nowadays.

#Getoffmylawn.

How is this a Teaser?
You just used Crestfall name and Logo for your Cringe inducing Vlog, whatever that crap was :D

Its not controversial. What it actually is... just a click bait title and a video with no content. 

This does more Harm than Good. im Not a social doc, But this ATTENTION CRESTFALL ALPHA and then mostly showing yourself... no offense man But i instantly disslike you + That shines off to CF ... I wouldnt have allowed That. Title is highly missleading and Reminds me of facebook adds

Btw look at the disslike rate 

Edited by Behind

20 hours ago, Deceitful said:

I decided to make the video like this, and I hope you find it more amusing than a 45second clip.

No offense man , stick with the server fottage. Just beeing constructive critic. no Show off at the beginning. Explanation while the mechanics beeing Shown was Nice. Cut out the rest entirely. its ok you have fun with this , But the Internet is a harsh and direct Place. disslikes should tell you That you rather Harm the server.

Take the Vid off, edit it , and im sure you get more upvotes

Edit: and thank the gods no one Posted it on reddit wowservers. This would be total meltdown

Edited by Behind

On 6.11.2016 at 2:19 AM, Sakritan said:

Werent you the guy that told everyone to stop waiting for Crestfall and jump into Elysium?

Also, no offense but that video is so cringy I couldnt finish it. This "advertisement" does as much good for Crestfall as Killerduki does for Elysium.

It was bearable till the last 12 seconds of the video.

Just stick to Gameplay footage and explanations and don't try to put the focus on you. 

I think everything else has been said already. 

Moved to the appropriate Media & Streams section where this sort of video content belongs.

On 08/11/2016 at 2:13 PM, Inari said:

Moved to the appropriate Media & Streams section where this sort of video content belongs.

not another anime profile pic from the cf team.....

Edited by Inari

7 minutes ago, Brikot said:

Why do some people hate anime so much? if we were talking about drugs and stuff.. but its something that doesn't hurt your health.
I don't understand, jesus

23 minutes ago, ClawzTheMeow said:

Why do some people hate anime so much? if we were talking about drugs and stuff.. but its something that doesn't hurt your health.
I don't understand, jesus

vid related

4 hours ago, Brikot said:

<3 profile pic

4 hours ago, ClawzTheMeow said:

Why do some people hate anime so much?

And anime :D

On 11/5/2016 at 5:34 PM, Deceitful said:

Hey guys.

Ive been trying to make something thats different than the rest. Something that sticks out from the crowd. I do realize that a lot of what I do could be seen as "controversial." Yet I enjoy the "intimacy" it depicts.

I am awfully aware of the fact that the video might be very lacking in the "gameplay" department but that is because Crestfall likes to play cards close to chest and they have very good reasons to do so as well. Nevertheless I will hopefully be able to provide a lot more gameplay content from Crestfall but as of right now this is what ive been aloud to publicize. I hope you respect that and appreciate the video and what it has to offer.

I decided to make the video like this, and I hope you find it more amusing than a 45second clip. Also if theres anything you'd like to see  in the future, comment below :)

If anything, I hope you had a good laugh :D

#localshop

You curse without proper reason way too much for my taste :)

Edited by Elviss

10 hours ago, Ester said:

vid related

Holy shit, havent had such a good laugh in a while, that was seriously messed up. Altho I do like anime, well played sir!

Deceitful, less narcissism and more of what really matters and you'd maybe get a good rep if it wasnt too late alrdy.

Edited by Aries

10 hours ago, Brikot said:

i can change mine to a trump pic if that makes you feel better.

;)

I listened to you on discord, I don't hate you as much anymore

1 hour ago, imbaslap said:

i can change mine to a trump pic if that makes you feel better.

;)

1 hour ago, Aries said:

you'd maybe get a good rep if it wasnt too late alrdy.

xD