Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chiasmus

Nostalrius Posted an Update

I guess this is good news for CF. A nost relaunch might have drawn a lot of people but everyone's first reaction to this on nost forums and reddit is disappointment.

Yeah it probably is good for CF. Basically they're supporting Elysium but it doesn't sound like any former Nost players will be able to log in anywhere to play as their old chars. This makes sense and seems like the only thing they could've done without getting themselves in even more trouble.  [Edit: it looks like former Nost players will be able to resume playing where they left off. See Elysium announcement linked below.]

@Old_Beardo from what I've read Elysium started as total garbage but has made some significant improvements (especially with pathing) in the past few weeks, though it sounds like there are some significant issues still. This code from Nost will certainly help, though as many folks here know Nost was far from perfect itself. 

Edited by Chiasmus
update

LoL ,Slipryy going mad on nost forum xD

Elysium reached 1k pop

Edited by Sallerius

That thread...

861fe80b06b3e3c35d68677cdb14379bc2ec0c7f

Good on them for finally releasing the source code. This way our self-proclaimed ambassadors are actually doing something for the community.

I'm off to /r/wowservers enjoying the shit show that is about to ensue!

And with PvP/PvE servers too...I spy an attempt to ward off CF when it releases.

Edited by Momonn

I personaly play the game from years, but never seen such drama tbh. 2 years from my wtlk went deleted when before time a private server was hacked and ruined to the ground. I know its really shitty feeling but I moved forward, life goes on. My thoughts are far from insulting nost server ppl or anyone else. Just heads up and move on. Respect for the people who work for our legacy passion on private scene ,but never forget that everything has begining and end - nothing is eternal. Peace :)