Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Darkrasp

Darkrasp's Update 11/7/2016

56 posts in this topic

Big thanks for taking the time to explain some things to clueless people like me, some issues that you discussed would simply slip by for someone who knows nothing of how the emulation works and just wants to enjoy the end product. Sheds some light on how much thought, research and effort it takes to develop a good wow realm. Good luck with your future work, looking forward to seeing more of these updates! 

Edited by Alver
Felt like saying more, didn't want to double post, sorry!

4 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

The cash-grab servers have largely fallen away, and now we're all in this to push the boundaries of emulation and provide a great experience to our players.

Hey, and it only took about 10 years.

Well since the webserver is up, time for the major announcement? :P

7 minutes ago, Knetik said:

Well since the webserver is up, time for the major announcement? :P

I think Asura wants to make the announcement, and he's gone to bed.   We had some sort of PHP issue with the new webserver where it wasn't letting us upload files that took a little longer than expected to resolve, and he couldn't stay up any longer.  I wouldn't want to steal his thunder so you'll have to be patient a little longer.  :D

8 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

...[T]anking at lower levels should be much more interesting and engaging for players.

Warriors should find themselves rage starved a lot more frequently than they currently do when these corrections are implemented. 

I am looking forward to lots of rage and salt from players who have become accustomed to mangos values.

The more effort, thought, and teamwork required to succeed at the game the better. It seems like this sort of attention to detail will be seen all over the game to tighten up the slack a bit.

34 minutes ago, 1818lfr said:

hi, may i know how to connect to server? 

not out yet man

Edited by Devair

36th. Well.....I was busy yesterday.....

Webserver upgrade....check

Pretty major announcement.....

6 hours ago, Heradon said:

Guys, you gotta to wait. He is probably at work right now (GMT).

ye, we know, but it's they who built the hype B|

19 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

I think Asura wants to make the announcement, and he's gone to bed.   We had some sort of PHP issue with the new webserver where it wasn't letting us upload files that took a little longer than expected to resolve, and he couldn't stay up any longer.  I wouldn't want to steal his thunder so you'll have to be patient a little longer.  :D

Looking forward to sleeping beauty to wake up :x

xDxD

7 minutes ago, Rathpex said:

Looking forward to sleeping beauty to wake up :x

xDxD