Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Asura

Project Update - November 8th, 2016 - BETA release!

148 posts in this topic

It's great to see that the launch isn't far away shortly after joining here. Looking forward to the release. :)

20 minutes ago, Quantus said:

It's great to see that the launch isn't far away shortly after joining here. Looking forward to the release. :)

Launch as in the final game launching? Think Q2 buddy. This is about beta.

1 hour ago, Quantus said:

I expect around 6 months. 

hell yea! i knew this will be the surprise for christmass. very nice work guys, i'll be here to try join our closed beta and help as much as possible. 

54 minutes ago, Cthun said:

I expect around 6 months. 

2 months from now to Closed Beta. Sort all those issues. Then Open Beta, then all those issues. I don't know how many reports the staff are expecting players to generate from discovered bugs, but maybe a couple of thousand to research and close (accounting for non Mangos)?

Six months just doesn't seem possible buuuut...I think Asura mentioned on Discord something about Q1 still. Whether that was tongue in cheek though I don't know :)

11 minutes ago, DeeMarie said:

2 months from now to Closed Beta. Sort all those issues. Then Open Beta, then all those issues. I don't know how many reports the staff are expecting players to generate from discovered bugs, but maybe a couple of thousand to research and close (accounting for non Mangos)?

Six months just doesn't seem possible buuuut...I think Asura mentioned on Discord something about Q1 still. Whether that was tongue in cheek though I don't know :)

I personally think the deadlines are gonna be pushed like earlier because it's impossible to predict what issues might come. That's why it seems abit long ;)

3 hours ago, Old_Beardo said:

Launch as in the final game launching? Think Q2 buddy. This is about beta.

Q2 doesn't look too far to me, especially when there's an open beta to participate in. Time will pass quickly ^^

Edited by Quantus

Surprised I hadn't heard about this project up until now and I'm one of those newcomers from this past weekend but I guess I'm right on time to get on board the hype train xD

7 hours ago, Crogge said:

Merry Crestmas everyone and long live the king Asura :)

Someone posted this thread also on Reddit -> https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5bu0sh/crestfall_closed_beta_to_start_26th_december_2016/

That Slipryy guy is quite a character huh?

On par with duki. Where do these people even come from and are they that horrible in real life? I feel sorry for their friends and families.

I'm glad you guys handle them with a grain of salt. They obviously have serious mental issues.

Personally, I hope for a release before March. Obviously not at the expense of rushing the server but rather that the work associated is finished by then, would be great!

9 hours ago, Elicas said:

Extrapolating, that should mean a release in the Q2 01/03/2017 to the 01/06/2017 window, ish.

Or in proper date formatting, 2017-03-01 to 2017-06-01.

Sorry .. when I first read that I was like "wtf dis guy talkin' about?"

5 hours ago, Soulson said:

Date formatting depends on which country you're from. The proper formatting in my country (Turkey) for example is Day/Month/Year. I assume the same goes for Elicas as well.

Edited by Quantus

16 hours ago, MadeByRockets said:

It will all be in vain though. Ww3 is going to happen after this election.

Nice knowing you guys:D

This.

5 hours ago, Soulson said:

1 hour ago, Quantus said:

Date formatting depends on which country you're from. The proper formatting in my country (Turkey) for example is Day/Month/Year. I assume the same goes for Elicas as well.

Haha yea but the worst one is Month/Day/Year. That one makes no sense... Really confusing sometimes in the food store for imported stuff. Like what date does it actually last until? o.O