Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Asura

Project Update - November 8th, 2016 - BETA release!

147 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, Soulson said:

Or in proper date formatting, 2017-03-01 to 2017-06-01.

Sorry .. when I first read that I was like "wtf dis guy talkin' about?"

Doesn't Q2 start in April though?

I just started following this project, as I've started to get bored of regular WoW and would love to play on a Vanilla server! How will Closed Beta invites be handed out? Only to the team right now? I look forward to eventually being able to log in!

32 minutes ago, Voibes said:

I just started following this project, as I've started to get bored of regular WoW and would love to play on a Vanilla server! How will Closed Beta invites be handed out? Only to the team right now? I look forward to eventually being able to log in!

Voibes,  admins will release applications for closed beta in beginning of December :)

This is so good to hear. Hopefully i'll get in the closed beta and will be able to set foot on the Mulgore grasslands on December 26th.

1 hour ago, Clownster said:

No interest in this server since a hyperautist who gets triggered by another's superior DotA skill in #off-topic is a member of staff LMFAO. It's hard to take such a project seriously.

i heard league of legends was better. 

14dhpiu.gif

3 hours ago, Clownster said:

No interest in this server since a hyperautist who gets triggered by another's superior DotA skill in #off-topic is a member of staff LMFAO. It's hard to take such a project seriously.

Than thanks for making an account just to do this. We clearly needed it. Bye.

I'm unable to express in english how I'm feeling with this announcement so I'm going to do it in spanish.

@Asura Ole tus cojones!! :D

23 hours ago, Elicas said:

Extrapolating, that should mean a release in the Q2 01/03/2017 to the 01/06/2017 window, ish.

tssssk tssssk a little birdie said on discord that

IF

IF
IF

Everything goes as planned and the beta runs smoothly we might see a Q1 release.

7 minutes ago, Bluemoon said:

The singular dimension from which your embarrassing opinions were derived pretty much nullifies any further thoughts that you may choose to express. Since your aptitude for communicating with other humans, using the Internet as a media and a keyboard as your vessel, is somewhat of a joke, I recommend an activity for your restless digits with a much higher opportunity cost; one that is relative to your remedial form of existence... like cleaning the months of cheeto dust buildup off your fingers by shoving them up your ass.

What the hell I just read ?

3 hours ago, SweN said:

What the hell I just read ?

3 hours ago, Bluemoon said:

The singular dimension from which your embarrassing opinions were derived pretty much nullifies any further thoughts that you may choose to express. Since your aptitude for communicating with other humans, using the Internet as a media and a keyboard as your vessel, is somewhat of a joke, I recommend an activity for your restless digits with a much higher opportunity cost; one that is relative to your remedial form of existence... like cleaning the months of cheeto dust buildup off your fingers by shoving them up your ass.

One of the singular funniest things I have ever seen on the internet. @Bluemoon keep up the good work sir!

I got engaged last month. Not sure that was the best option now... fuck.

Great News!

Keep up the great work, can't wait to see it!

Chop! 

How can I apply? I haven't posted much but I come here from time to time and also follow you on fb and liked ofc :) 

25 minutes ago, takeNotes said:

How can I apply? I haven't posted much but I come here from time to time and also follow you on fb and liked ofc :) 

Application template will take form in the beginning of December.

I got so bored that I went back to playing retail on a starter account. Retail still the same faceroll crap it has been for about four years. What Asura said in another thread about erring on the side of making gameplay harder rather than easier makes me feel really good about playing here someday.

...But I'm gonna wait until about two weeks after launch. Not closed beta, not open beta, but actual launch. I might even wait until a month after launch just to avoid the long lineups expected at launch and give the Crestfall team a bit more time to squash any leftover bugs. See ya then! :)

I'm super excited and so happy to get involved with this server! I can't wait to enjoy Vanilla all over again. B|

Looking forward to this! Have been following without an account for awhile and have some friend interested in joining as well once it gets up and running.

I would definitely be interested in being a tester however!

Previous MMO experience: SWG, WoW (Vanilla BC WoTLK), GuildWars 1&2, SWTOR, Warhammer online and City of heroes.

Alpha/Beta tested for SWG, WoW (BC/WoTLK), GW2 and SWTOR.

haha,cant wait to join you all, hope there is no lag, btw where is the server located? 

21 hours ago, 1818lfr said:

haha,cant wait to join you all, hope there is no lag, btw where is the server located? 

Probably Western Europe somewhere.

I hope, that beta servers will have increased rates - it will help in testing high level content, abilities, talents and rare items proc's

On 09/11/2016 at 6:02 PM, Bluemoon said:

This...... 

This made my day!