Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Karamele

What sports are you intrested in?

Sport   41 members have voted

1. 1. What sports are you into?

• Basketball
    • Football
    • Hockey
    • Rugby
    • Others
    • Pro wow player

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
51 posts in this topic

To watch: Volleyball, Football, Tennis, Snooker

To play: Basketball, Beach Volleyball

Voted others. 

15years ago, NFL was king to me, and all other sports were secondary. Then a series of poor decisions and a pathetic, constant poor officiating crew have killed that game for me. 

American college football is my favorite sport to watch. And during the summer i waste my life watching way to much Cincinnati Reds baseball. 

I love to box and swim! :D Also, I used to do martial arts, like tae kwon do and aikido. I wish I had kept up with it but eh. 

I like to watch football matches but only Galatasaray and Turkiye. And Usually Every week I play football as a hobby. It takes 1 hour in artifical field and organized to 6v6 or 7v7. I used to play 3 match around 1 hour when I was young. now I can play only 1 match in a week with my friends or coleagues. Age, no spare time and tendon inflimmation do not make easy.

5 hours ago, Chickengrease said:

The NBA and the NFL, I'm an addict...  Also play basketball 

What are your favorite NBA teams?I am a Lakers and Spurs fan.

9 hours ago, Blackrobe said:

To watch: Volleyball, Football, Tennis, Snooker

I discovered snooker 4 years ago(when finally someone explained rules to me), must say its very amusing to watch.Mark Williams, Judd Trump favs.Beside that i played basketball and follow most sports(not baseball, i found open jumping more amusing).

To watch: None.

To do: Running (semi-marathon level), though I might have to switch back to swimming. I also like skiing, but that's prohibitively expensive, so haven't gone in a few years. I also like hiking and biking, just not at the same time :-D.

3 hours ago, Sallerius said:

I discovered snooker 4 years ago(when finally someone explained rules to me), must say its very amusing to watch.Mark Williams, Judd Trump favs.

Yea, snooker is amazing when u get to know these damn rules:D (i like Selby, Ding and Allen:))

6 hours ago, Karamele said:

What are your favorite NBA teams?I am a Lakers and Spurs fan.

Well I only have one, the Heat. Been a fan since I was a kid. Rough times currently lol but I'm optimistic about the future prospects. You're a fan of both the Lakers and Spurs, two rivalling teams that have beaten each other out of the playoffs several times? :D

4 hours ago, Sallerius said:

I discovered snooker 4 years ago(when finally someone explained rules to me), must say its very amusing to watch.Mark Williams, Judd Trump favs.Beside that i played basketball and follow most sports(not baseball, i found open jumping more amusing).

Yeah, snooker is terrific! 

4 hours ago, Lilaina said:

Floorball, skiing, ice skating. Formula 1 and hockey from tv.

Forgot to add F1, damn. It's one of my favourites as well but has deteriorated in quality so much the past years with all the rule changes.

Edited by Chickengrease

38 minutes ago, Chickengrease said:

Well I only have one, the Heat. Been a fan since I was a kid. Rough times currently lol but I'm optimistic about the future prospects. You're a fan of both the Lakers and Spurs, two rivalling teams that have beaten each other out of the playoffs several times? :D

Spurs got intrest in them this year one of the reasons is Davis Bertans.Latvian and well i am Latvian too :D Family friend when i am up at night i usually watch spurs games (Me and LA have too big of a time difference) hoping for the best for both teams :D . Better be a fan of multiple teams so dissapointment chances at the end of the season are minimal :D

Edited by Karamele

My favorite sport is to figure out which girls are lesbians in my school and city. ;) 

But for real, the only sports I'm good at is sitting on the couch and read drama.

Climbing,  and more specifically, bouldering. 

If you're interested: 

1 hour ago, Chickengrease said:

Forgot to add F1, damn. It's one of my favourites as well but has deteriorated in quality so much the past years with all the rule changes.

V10 forever, not this electric toys ffs

I'M Lithuanian so of course Bastketball, its more than a sport here, its almost like a religion.
Even tho our previous olympic team was unprepared and sucked ass, caused LTU to drop from world rank 3 to 5, but still we love the game even when we lose.

Edited by Vandalas

23 minutes ago, Vandalas said:

I'M Lithuanian so of course Bastketball, its more than a sport here, its almost like a religion.
Even tho our previous olympic team was unprepared and sucked ass, caused LTU to drop from world rank 3 to 5, but still we love the game even when we lose.

Brālis :D euroleague or NBA?

1 minute ago, Karamele said:

Brālis :D euroleague or NBA?

Brolis :D If you are asking about rankings? its FIBA ranking http://www.fiba.com/rankingmen
We dropped like a rock after Olpympic games... no idea what our team was doing, but that wasn't basketball :D

I only watch MotoGP so I guess if MotorSports count?

I play tennis casually and been boxing at an amateur/club level for ~15years (not competing anymore for the last 5 or so - age limit got me :P - but I still train and spar at the gym)

7 hours ago, Sallerius said:

V10 forever, not this electric toys ffs

Totally, it had the best sound as well. The Ferrari F2004 is my favourite car of all time.