Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WITCHCRAFT

Viable non-VW leveling?

I know that dipping into demonology for improved Void Walker is more than enough for leveling, but I was wondering if there are other viable builds. I don't care if it isn't 110% fastest lvling/clear rate, just want to know if you can make a build "work" with imp or succubus. Imp passive is really nice for dungeon groups, and succubus is great for world PVP as you level up.

I am hoping that Crestfall is heavy populated like Nostalrius was when I played there. I want world PVP to be unavoidable. If that's the case, is it worth boosting your imp or succ? Is it better to just go demonology with improved VW?

I feel that most people still playing vanilla private servers have their shit together and know how to run dungeons, really well. Hybrid classes can play any party role needed regardless of talent points as long as they have a few important gear pieces. Can you get decent solo quest/grind speed without VW?

Yes, I pretty much always run with succubus and improved drain life...

Her damage output is very high. Mobs are usually dead but the time they get to me and I can take the beating cause I'm just sucking their life ;)