Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Evalura

Evalura here /wave and a gay hi!

Sup my fellow Crestfallen,

You guys hyped as f*ck as well?! So i just recently stumbled upon this project and really really looking forward to it. Since its PTE  and i started as an alliance back in 2005 february, i'm considering going horde

for a change on this server. But what to play? hmmmm... prolly rolling a healer class cause i love keepin 'm meters up! So either a Shaman, Druid or a Priest. i'll have to look into that.

I'll most prolly rename once the server hits since Evalura used to be my back in the day Hunter original name. NE Hunter that is.

So how do most of ya'll look forward into this and euh since so little preparations can be made, perhaps a guild launch at start (realms first guild) would be fricken awsome right?

If you guys like the idea of a guild at launch (or perhaps couple of hours after it) then lemme know. We could set a standard here for all!

Best of luck and regards from,

Either Evalura / Nyrza / Azuraya / Elementia

Edited by Evalura

Welcome :)

As for preparations, there are some guilds already recruiting.  Then there's the beta after Christmas and you could get all the addons you want/build your user interface in advance and test it on another server. People trying to get server 1st lvl 60 might want to test most efficient routes on other servers too. Personally I'm just doing other stuff, playing other games and posting here when I should be writing essays or something :D

Edited by Lilaina

1 hour ago, Evalura said:

Either Evalura / Nyrza / Azuraya / Elementia

Thanks for those awesome name suggestions! xD

Nah, jk jk. Welcome!

Welcome to CF - hype seems to be building by the day and we're always happy to add to that train. :) Look around the PvP and PvE boards for info about guilds or possibly starting one yourself. In any case, we've got a while before things kick off. Enjoy the forums in the meantime!

CHO CHOOO!Get your ass in the train our next destination is crestfall closed beta!Welcome pal

Well HELLO my fellow Gaymer! Welcome to crestfall! I'm sure you'll have some quality time in here. <3 Also...

babyhorde.jpg

Edited by Sylvanas

Fantastic to see this forum is really active. Nice comments my brothers in arms! F*ck yer i can't wait. Relive vanilla?!?!?!?! HELL YE!!!!

I'm certainly going to check out the guilds recruiting. Its all in the name though, so i hope there are some good named guilds around. I'll check 'm out later and really once again... Thanks for the welcome!

P.s. i need to fix an avatar!

Edited by Evalura
something crossed my mind

If you go Horde, @Yavannie is planning on running an LGBT-inclusive guild on the PVE server Horde side

I'm sure you'll find friends all over, though.

Welcome and enjoy your stay. :D

Edited by Malediction
misread your faction choice

13 hours ago, Evalura said:

You guys hyped as f*ck as well?!

YES! I just don't know what to do with myself anymore 8C

Hello and welcome!