Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ayumi

"Classic" WoW Movies

33 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, cell007 said:

This one is sexy!

I've seen this probably 100 times but I never noticed that Brett Favre seems to have joined the Stormwind Guard after retiring from the NFL.

bf.jpg

1 hour ago, Malediction said:

bf.jpg

USATSI_9120265_168380823_lowres-810x591.

yep it checks out

also, +1 to you for the Grind - that's still the only WoW machinma series I rewatch to this day. Their recent videos playing Cata content are hilarious. 

Edited by cell007

he roflomao-dude.. the first one is strange, but the later ones are pretty epic.

6 hours ago, pldcanfly said:

he roflomao-dude.. the first one is strange, but the later ones are pretty epic.

<Oxhorn goodness>

I love this series! I have all of his WoW themed X-mas songs that I play every December even though I hate the holiday. 

"It's beginning to look a lot like this raid is going to happen~"

9 minutes ago, cell007 said:

I love this series! I have all of his WoW themed X-mas songs that I play every December even though I hate the holiday. 

"It's beginning to look a lot like this raid is going to happen~"

That and Greatfather Winter by Cranius are great videos to listen to during the holidays.

edit: By the way, The Grind team still gets together and streams for an hour or two every Sunday evening. They don't play WoW much anymore, but still fun to listen to.

Edited by Malediction

4 hours ago, Malediction said:

That and Greatfather Winter by Cranius are great videos to listen to during the holidays.

edit: By the way, The Grind team still gets together and streams for an hour or two every Sunday evening. They don't play WoW much anymore, but still fun to listen to.

Yeah, I know. I kick myself every time my phone goes off and tells me I missed their stream. Wehh..

As for Cranius, I love his music - his more romantic pieces are really sweet - they make me swoon. But I love his 'Happy Place' and 'Don't Make Me Get My Main' the most XDD thoguh his 'Ulduar' piece with Summergale is pretty nifty, too.

Anyway, here's another classic WoW video I love and play whenever I pvp with my dr00d

Haha, these guys are good.Thx for this.

Edited by Sallerius

Noggaholic films are the best things to come out of WoWmovies. 

Dopefish

Soosdon

Snoman

Man such nostalgia for these videos and tracks. 

They're not "WoW movies" specifically, but they both reference WoW and definitely classic.

Edited by Malediction

6 minutes ago, cell007 said:

HERE COMES THE PAIN, BITCH!!!

Oh man that reminds me of this

One of FAVORITE WoW machinimas is the Tales of the Past series. The link below is all 3 combined into one long youtube video. The first part has no voice acting but the latter part has some. Great story spun off of lich king lore. Must watch for anyone!

21 minutes ago, Malediction said:

Oh man that reminds me of this

<snip>

"Yeah, I'm just gonna equip myself with a little uh... FOUR WHEELS OF FURY!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah, I miss old WoW...; _ ;

@Knetik  Ye, Tales of the Past is a great series, though I'm partial to the 3rd one...it is the ultimate original WoW fan geek fanservice. Love it in all its cheesiness. I heard somewhere that some of the folk that worked on the movie were asked by Blizzard to help create official cinematics?