Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ko0z

UnitFramesImproved_Vanilla

30 posts in this topic

Backport of UnitFramesImproved to Vanilla with some minor changes like option for dark mode and class portraits.

Now with automatic detection and compatibility if modUI is activated. 
MobHealth3 is now embedded into the addon!

Dont forget to remove "-master" at the end of the filename when you add it to your interface folder.
https://github.com/Ko0z/UnitFramesImproved_Vanilla

COMMANDS:
/ufi to see options.

xuOfMry.png


With modUI compatiblility:
pOPtV70.png

This addon is in beta and I would appreciate if you report any bugs you might find in the "Issues" section at Github

Edited by Ko0z
Images
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks nice, do you have a link for the ClassPortraits addon as well?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016-11-15 at 7:34 PM, Cruzix said:

Looks nice, do you have a link for the ClassPortraits addon as well?

Couldn't find where I got that addon from so I just uploaded it to my Github

Edit: Now integrated within UFI. /ufi 

Edited by Ko0z
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks! :)

One last thing, do you know an addon to change how the status text is shown on the unitframes so it dosnt take up as much space + a way to add percentage hp/mana. I use CTmod for this on retail but vanilla CTmod dosnt provide percentage + current/max hp/mana at the same time on target frame for whatever reason

edit: somthing like this 

vdobk3N.jpg

(Also the name is outside the healthbar on this image which would be nice if you could do too)

Edited by Cruzix
added image
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Cruzix said:

Thanks! :)

One last thing, do you know an addon to change how the status text is shown on the unitframes so it dosnt take up as much space + a way to add percentage hp/mana. I use CTmod for this on retail but vanilla CTmod dosnt provide percentage + current/max hp/mana at the same time on target frame for whatever reason

edit: somthing like this 

vdobk3N.jpg

(Also the name is outside the healthbar on this image which would be nice if you could do too)

Not really right now, but I add some of this stuff to the wishlist dude! We'll see how much time I have.. 

Edit: Oh btw, HP and MP percentage is something MobInfo2 can give you. just install addon and type /mobinfo2 to see options.

Edited by Ko0z
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ko0z said:

Not really right now, but I add some of this stuff to the wishlist dude! We'll see how much time I have.. 

Edit: Oh btw, HP and MP percentage is something MobInfo2 can give you. just install addon and type /mobinfo2 to see options.

Sweet, heres the UI that the image is from incase you're interested in seeing his code http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info20444-EnhancedBlizzardUI.html :)

Edited by Cruzix
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016-11-15 at 11:14 PM, Cruzix said:

Sweet, heres the UI that the image is from incase you're interested in seeing his code http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info20444-EnhancedBlizzardUI.html :)

There is now a few commands that will let you change the StatusBar text to remove "Health" and "Mana". Hp/Mp percentages will be implemented soon. I also plan to make an option for unlocking the frame, thus making it movable.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

With modUI compatiblility:

Does this mean it just works out of the box when installed together with modui or does it need actions to be taken before working correctly?

E: note to self l2read OP

Edited by Jules
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016-11-24 at 0:46 PM, Jules said:

Does this mean it just works out of the box when installed together with modui or does it need actions to be taken before working correctly?

 

E: note to self l2read OP

It now supports automatic detection and compatibility if modUI is activated with this addon.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JonDoh said:

You got mixed up for the target of the link. The hyperlink sends you back to this thread.

Thank you for noticing, It should now be the correct URL.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like the look of these frames. Just a few observations so far... 

I do not detect any changes when I toggle /ufi text. In both states, I get remaining/total when I mouse-over each section of the PlayerFrame but I do not see text otherwise. I disabled all other addons to test for conflict and got the same results. 

I would like to be able to move the party frame with /ufi unlock if possible. 

I would like to be able to toggle class portraits for party separately. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JonDoh said:

I do not detect any changes when I toggle /ufi text. In both states, I get remaining/total when I mouse-over each section of the PlayerFrame but I do not see text otherwise. I disabled all other addons to test for conflict and got the same results. 

Yes, the only thing it does remove is the string "Health" and "Mana" before the actual numbers. Perhaps I should rename to clarify?

 

3 hours ago, JonDoh said:

I would like to be able to move the party frame with /ufi unlock if possible. 

At this point UFI doesn't have anything to do with party frames. Except "ClassPortraits" mode which replaces all Portraits to class specifik.

 

3 hours ago, JonDoh said:

I would like to be able to toggle class portraits for party separately. 

Will add this to the todo-list, got to prio some other things first.

 

Thanks for the suggestions!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

vU2lvlv.png

 

v0.78: Added option to move Player/Target names to sit on top of the frame.

/ufi name    -  to toggle names Inside/Outside of frame.

Edited by Ko0z
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0UrMdbZ.png

Update: Added config frame and removed all slash commands except /ufi. All the settings is now set in the config frame.

to see config frame, type /ufi

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cosminn123 said:

Amazing update! Good job!

Thank you!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

v0.90 Update: MobHealth3 Integration, StatusText Update

- MobHealth3 is now embedded into this addon so no need for MobInfo2 anymore.
- Percentages on Player/Target HP/MANA. Many options for this will come in the next patch!
- Big number formatting, 1100 = 1,1k etc.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sweet addon. Is there a way to keep the default glaze look when using it alongside modui? Because at the moment your playerframe becomes flat.

Edit: for some reason it works when I have debufftimers* enabled but my playerframe becomes green. Otherwise I get an error "attempt to index field 'bg' (a nil value)"

*See: http://forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/1281-addon-debufftimers/

 

Edited by Svensson
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18.12.2016 at 11:46 PM, Svensson said:

Pretty sweet addon. Is there a way to keep the default glaze look when using it alongside modui? Because at the moment your playerframe becomes flat.

Edit: for some reason it works when I have debufftimers* enabled but my playerframe becomes green. Otherwise I get an error "attempt to index field 'bg' (a nil value)"

*See: http://forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/1281-addon-debufftimers/

 

i fixed this in the newest version that i will post tomorrow

it came from the missing  ## OptionalDeps for modui/ufi and therefor these addons had conflicts :)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

v0.93 Update: Added three new options.

- Show Percentage toggle, ON/OFF.
- Format HP text if HP is below 10k, ON/OFF
- Hide Pet HP/MP Text , ON/OFF.

MrKoYU1.png

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted a few suggestions on your github, welcome back :D 
 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now