Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ko0z

UnitFramesImproved_Vanilla

30 posts in this topic
18 hours ago, Cruzix said:

I posted a few suggestions on your github, welcome back :D 

Yes, I noticed!

thank you! 

Posted (edited)

v0.98 - New Options, Bug fixes

- Added a new Option "Status Glow" that lets you toggle the glowing effect (ON/OFF) you see around the UnitFrame when character is resting or attacking with melee weapon.

- Added a new Slider for HP/POWER Font Size - "Font Outline" option now affects HP/MP and Pet Name font as well

- Fixed so that you dont have to Reload UI when toggling Dark Mode, Show Percentages, Format HP<10k and Hide Pet Text. Only Class Portraits that need a reload at this point.

- Fixed so that those who use modui with UFI can use the "Hide Pet Text" Option.

- Fixed a bug with Pet Text still appears when showing or hiding paperdoll (C) and when hovering over the pet frame with the mouse.

- Fixed a bug that caused the Power Text on the Target Frame to not update even though it's value were changing.

xuOfMry.png

Edited by Ko0z

@Ko0z I'm an imbecile when it comes to UI but I'm finding this to be an excellent and easy to use addition. So thanks for all the hard work and look forward to more releases. 

4 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

@Ko0z I'm an imbecile when it comes to UI but I'm finding this to be an excellent and easy to use addition. So thanks for all the hard work and look forward to more releases. 

Thank you! It's comments like this that makes we wanna continue to improve the addon!

v0.99 - Fix for Gray HealthBars on PartyFrames etc.

- Bug fix for gray health bars.