Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rocck

Alexensual Addon Pack

66 posts in this topic

YouTuber Alexensual put together an addon pack and released it in a video earlier today.  It covers addons specifically for the 1.12.1 client, so come TBC they will be outdated.  He doesn't show the addons in game, but does give a brief overview of what each addon does/is for.  Enjoy.

Addon download link: https://mega.nz/#F!m8glHJwZ!sar7QPI-rewpm8k9d2Mkpg

Video link:

Imo we should respect the new youtubers work, because they are showing that they are here to stay, we should accept them and chrish them for their work and their good attitude they show toward us and we enjoy it.Thats my opinion if you guys wanna see more of them help them and don't bash them, because if you dishearten them, you will not have their reviews anymore.I love their reviews and believe the community should be good to its youtubers and not bad, so show the good. dailybs out. :D 

Edited by dailybs

29 minutes ago, cell007 said:

'cause brown-nosing reviewers never affected anything, right? 

If a reviewer does a good job while remaining neutral, fine. Alexensual, however, has shown he has bias for Nost and is pretty damned flaky about any server or game he's currently playing. I don't trust or care for his opinions anymore. 

Anyway, sorry @Rocck for going off topic on your thread. Thank you for the suggestion.

agree the guy has no credibility left in the community lots of vanilla adons around just use google.

http://addons.us.to/addons

http://wow.tutis.me/?dir=addons

http://www.mediafire.com/file/32kl1a9h55dfs8x/addons.rar  a complete file of almost all vanilla add-ons i keep it on my desktop 

Edited by Aremdor

i'll only consider it if it comes with a coupon for the whey protein he uses. :)

Probably the last person I would go to for something like this, or anything regarding how to actually play the game :D:D

Now I might be wrong but I'm getting this feeling that people here don't like Alexensual xD

30 minutes ago, Lilaina said:

Now I might be wrong but I'm getting this feeling that people here don't like Alexensual xD

I wonder why. :0

Gonna try & keep my add-ons to minimum but some things, like dot timers could be nice. If I always dot multiple targets at the same time I could survive without a dot timer. So I'll try just Luna Unit Frames and MoveAnything. Maybe more when I get to raiding.

OFFTOPIC: Alexensual hate is unreal. He doesn't really need defending but I still like to defend the guy. I didn't get what the bashing about him playing Legion was. I think we need some test subjects to try the damn thing and report to us. I mean, I'm not going to play Legion but I could still prefer to hear an overview of the shit.
And the other incident about K2 dying. Lmfao if someone hates a guy for telling a joke. I've had enough of sensitive ppl (on the internet of all places). Maybe I'm a bit sensitive about ppl hating on Alex but that's just because I find it so lame.

Edited by Disziple
grammer

51 minutes ago, Disziple said:

OFFTOPIC: Alexensual hate is unreal. He doesn't really need defending but I still like to defend the guy. I didn't get what the bashing about him playing Legion was. I think we need some test subjects to try the damn thing and report to us. I mean, I'm not going to play Legion but I could still prefer to hear an overview of the shit.
And the other incident about K2 dying. Lmfao if someone hates a guy for telling a joke. I've had enough of sensitive ppl (on the internet of all places). Maybe I'm a bit sensitive about ppl hating on Alex but that's just because I find it so lame.

My dislike doesn't stem from him playing Legion. He was just a legitimately douchey person on the last server I played that he happened to have a toon on. No one there liked him, either. I'm sure him flaking out on the PS scene after trash-talking Blizz and hyping a whole bunch of servers, Elysium included, and going to play Legion was just the final nail in the coffin for a lot of people who dislike Blizzard's corporate 'you think you do but you don't' attitude. He didn't help the PS server by supporting Blizzard and buying their game, yet he continues to make videos where he presents himself as a spokesman of the PS community. That is why people dislike him. He creates his own reputation and should live with the consequences that follow*. 

*In any case, he seems to be aware of this and doesn't seem to mind, considering he continues making videos despite claiming he was going to quit Youtube at some point. 

Edited by cell007

3 hours ago, cell007 said:

*In any case, he seems to be aware of this and doesn't seem to mind, considering he continues making videos despite claiming he was going to quit Youtube at some point. 

Multiple times. A big dramatic, "I quit." and 3 days later he's back.

40 minutes ago, Redzeus said:

Instead of call to arms

https://github.com/Devlix/vQueue

Vqueque is better tbh

I've used both and it's not.

It's prettier / better designed but its message parsing is much worse than CTA.

So it looks good but doesn't do its primary function (find groups) as well.

It is nice informative video for new comers. For example, some people has still asked about how to connect privare servers in reddit.

12 hours ago, cell007 said:

My dislike doesn't stem from him playing Legion. He was just a legitimately douchey person on the last server I played that he happened to have a toon on. No one there liked him, either. I'm sure him flaking out on the PS scene after trash-talking Blizz and hyping a whole bunch of servers, Elysium included, and going to play Legion was just the final nail in the coffin for a lot of people who dislike Blizzard's corporate 'you think you do but you don't' attitude. He didn't help the PS server by supporting Blizzard and buying their game, yet he continues to make videos where he presents himself as a spokesman of the PS community. That is why people dislike him. He creates his own reputation and should live with the consequences that follow*. 

A legitimately douchey person, how? "No one there liked him", adding argumentum ad populum does not make your case more convincing but less convincing.

"trash-talking Blizz" Just links to source, please. This trash talking of a person has gone too far lol.
"hyping a whole bunch of servers, Elysium included" I havn't seen him hype any PS, not even Nost 2.0.
"and going to play Legion was just the final nail in the coffin" I already explained why it is good to have someone who likes Vanilla in the Legion so I (and others) don't have to test that shit.

"He didn't help the PS server by supporting Blizzard and buying their game" fair point but meh.

"continues to make videos where he presents himself as a spokesman of the PS community" WTF?

I get the antipathy for Alex but people should not lose sight that his Nost Returns! Video got 150k views. 

He's what we call a real Marmite character. But there is no benefit to Crestfall in giving him stick. 

I'm happy that the staff are leaning towards Orcbit as unofficial reviewer. He's clearly very knowledgeable about the game and just as importantly, trustworthy.

4 hours ago, Outstanding said:

I get the antipathy for Alex but people should not lose sight that his Nost Returns! Video got 150k views. 

He's what we call a real Marmite character. But there is no benefit to Crestfall in giving him stick. 

I'm happy that the staff are leaning towards Orcbit as unofficial reviewer. He's clearly very knowledgeable about the game and just as importantly, trustworthy.

Crestfall shouldn't worry about reviews until they actually put something out to be reviewed lol. And no veteran player takes this Alex guy sersly, he's just riding on the vanilla hype trying to be relevant.

The druid is Alexsexual.

Edited by Cinder
clarification

I don't hate him lol I don't watch his videos, but he's fucking trash at the game and nobody should take his advice seriously. 

also, what the mage does is irrelevant, he does not upload YouTube videos trying to teach people about the game. 

Edited by Cinder

This guy will literally do anything to get more views on his page.   With him it's never been about substance or any real conviction.  He will flip-flop and hop to whatever is trending in the world of WOW. That may appeal to some people but I refuse to be on the same server as him, wherever that may be.

3 minutes ago, Crowley said:

This guy will literally do anything to get more views on his page.   With him it's never been about substance or any real conviction.  He will flip-flop and hop to whatever is trending in the world of WOW. That may appeal to some people but I refuse to be on the same server as him, wherever that may be.

Pretty much this; he's the pserver scene's resident scumbag politician. Wouldn't mind being on the same server though, just think of the sniping opportunities B|

You don't need to defend him mate, I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a fuck what we think.