Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duninn

AV - Classic

37 posts in this topic

Nostalrius AV was Gamebreaking above 100%, it was not in playable state, it could not be considered as Alpha version. Things were added to force zerg.

Lets really not question nost AV anymore, sory if i brought it up , but i will most likely respond on nost questions just so i can bash :D, Bash = Fashion isnt it ? :D

Can't wait for pre-nerf AV. Was incredibly dissapointed when Kronos announced post-nerf AV with some additional nerfs. 1k HK's per AV here I come. However, Kronos ranking is incredibly easy as it is right now. Alliance premades sweeping the floor with Horde. 

On 21.5.2016 at 3:20 AM, Darkrasp said:

and restore as many of the removed spawns as we can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYYYbZ51O8A

In this link, there are so many Guards you will be satisfied for weeks... I think im gonna take screenshots of all of those. You wont believe what pre-nerf AV Guards are damn.

These Guards, you have never seen on anywhere except retail vanilla.

Just added a screenshot from this video. Wanted to show. This is awesome.

CIadsfadsfadsfMG0772.JPG

Stormpike Mountaineers with ranged attacks and Alliance Sentinel.

Edited by Brikot

I just realised..since there was a sizable syndicate base in Alterac valley..farming syndicate rep did actually give interesting benefits, you could use the syndicate as a sanctuary at times. Damn :D

26 minutes ago, Simonich said:

I just realised..since there was a sizable syndicate base in Alterac valley..farming syndicate rep did actually give interesting benefits, you could use the syndicate as a sanctuary at times. Damn :D

Which Syndicates !? oO

2 hours ago, Brikot said:

Which Syndicates !? oO

There is a faction of human bandits called "Syndicate". As far as i know you can find them in the Alterac Mountains or in Arathi Highlands. You can get rep with them by fighting Ravenholdt (human assasins faction)

In old classic AV, there were 2 additional bases at mid. Some gnoll clan, and the syndicate. If you farmed rep for the syndicate, you could make use of them in AV too :D

Oh you mean those, yea you have your own server, i think the camps are still there, have you tried going there?

Hey guys, i LOVED Nostalrius AV like nothing else!

Mines, loot Players and turning in all the stuff, strong NPC etc it was awesome, will it be Nost-like or you any other plans?

On 29/10/2016 at 11:06 PM, Iroh said:

Hey guys, i LOVED Nostalrius AV like nothing else!

Mines, loot Players and turning in all the stuff, strong NPC etc it was awesome, will it be Nost-like or you any other plans?

I hate Nost AV when they add mines and Mines comander, I don't remenber this upgrade in retail version and I think they only do for stop farming reputation.

I just want to know, will be AV nerfed forever? I mean, in TBC blizzard added reinforcement, will creastfall add it either? I'd love to play a long AV with a level 70 or 80 character!