Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lutefisk

Aka'Magosh

Hello my fellow inhabitants of Azeroth!

I am a long time player of this glorious game, suffice to say the gaming experience of the later expansions does not really live up to what I remember. I have decided to cancel my subscription, and started looking for a vanilla server to call "home". I have heard great tales of the magnificient Nostalrius, and how it's starting up again. But the more I looked into it, it's just not for me. I have looked into other servers aswell but never found them to suit me, and what I look for, until I stumbled upon Crestfall.

So who am I. Well I am a soon to be 34 year old (my god I'm getting old!) gamer from Norway, I spendt most my time in retail on the server: Draenor EU. In march 2017 my girlfriend and I are expecting our first child. I work with logistics at a small local company. Anyways, enough rambling.

I will ofc roll horde LOK'TAR OGAR! On the pve server. I have not decided on what class to play yet but have narrowed it down to warrior or shaman. 

Sorry for the wall of text, but if you made it this far I salute you! Anyways guys I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and eventually play with you!

Welcome :)

Walls of text are always appreciated, stinking horde races less so xD

Lok'tar! Welcome to CF's forums! We're glad to have you! The PvE server seems to keep getting more popular by the day so this is good news - it means we'll have a great server with a healthy population, hopefully 50/50 in terms of faction balance! 

Also, congratulations on the upcoming baby! :) Will they also serve the Horde proudly?
babyhorde.jpg?w=685

And don't worry about your 'wall of text' - we've seen longer here. Enjoy your stay and make yourself known on the PVE section of the forum! See you on launch day!

11 minutes ago, Lilaina said:

stinking horde races less so

Gt+youtube+gt+staff+_306f4976c2e7da3e14d

Welcome. More Horde PvE'ers will make Outstanding less moooooody.

1 hour ago, cell007 said:

hopefully 50/50 in terms of faction balance! 

Also, congratulations on the upcoming baby! :) Will they also serve the Horde proudly?
babyhorde.jpg?w=685

50/50 hahahaaha (stop dreaming man:P)

And for babys sake, i beg u and remind:

1 hour ago, Lilaina said:

Walls of text are always appreciated, stinking horde races less so xD

Dont do that to the poor child..

xD

@Lutefisk

Glad to have on the Crestfall Hype Train!

Also, congratulations on the coming child! Always an exciting time! Hopefully the server releases before then so you can get some leveling done before your life is taken over :P