Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkrasp

Darkrasp's Update 11/21/2016

57 posts in this topic
On 2016-11-22 at 11:03 AM, Momonn said:

Especially when all the rogues/warrs whine about not doing 10x the dps of everyone else :P  (sorry guys, but armour and rage gen work correctly here)

The reason Rogues/Warriors do so good dps on private servers is because so few servers actually release AQ40/Naxx (where dps is very even between Warlock, Rogue, Warrior and the average Mage). MC/BWL are just very bad caster instances so on servers like Nostalrius and Kronos you only see melee classes in top 10 dps because they aren't playing AQ40/Naxxramas. It's not because of bugs.

Edited by Topdps

21 hours ago, dailybs said:

Btw I heard some people here saying warriors shouldn't do big dps, but I just stumbled upon this vid 1550 dps at pachwerk with bis gnome warr (naxx gear) 

First part of clip -
Might Rage Potion (+45 to 75 rage, +60 str for 20 sec)
Death Wish (20% damage increase for 30 sec, 3 min CD)
Kiss of the Spider (20% attack speed for 15 sec)

You can see when he changes clip (patch at 20%), he's at around 1k sustained dps (not 1500 because it was burst)
Now, to pop himself back up

(Check Auras for first two, since he had just used them at clip swap)
Death Wish (20% damage increase for 30 sec)
Might Rage Potion (+45 to 75 rage, +60 str for 20 sec)
Recklessness (15 sec of almost all crits)
Spam Execute (Since patchwerk is under 20%)

It's not complicated to see how he hit that via BURST, but he didn't sustain it. 

guys, just for know but the streaming is gonna live where?? i think not in twitch right? 

On 23/11/2016 at 7:18 AM, Budge said:

sure daribon, I will have a look which contain WORTHY information so I will only send you a bunch prolly which I find interesting. so you dont have to do this all on your own. how do you recommend to upload it, or where?

Prefer if you upload it to mega.nz or google drive as a compressed file. Also I'm looking for all kinds of screenshots from vanilla, a picture of your character standing AFK in orgrimmar could come useful some day.

Edited by Daribon

8 hours ago, Daribon said:

Prefer if you upload it to mega.nz or google drive as a compressed file. Also I'm looking for all kinds of screenshots from vanilla, a picture of your character standing AFK in orgrimmar could come useful some day.

ok i will upload them and send you a PM then