Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Karamele

A new way to listen to music.

Hello!Today wanted to present you a new way to listen to music together.

There is a site called Plug.dj.It is another way to communicate with Crestfall community and  find some great new music.Plug.dj is easy to use you just have to register set up your playlist and you are good to go.People might say ''Oh but we already have a musicbot why we would need that  site'' The musicbot we have isn't any good the bot dosen't work from time to time and when i have used the bot myself all i heard is songs like ''FROZEN HARDBASS REMIX'' and other type of songs that don't fit it ''enjoyable music category''.Using plug.dj you create your playlist and go into any room that fits your style of music and go in the queue and when it is your turn you will play the song from your playlist.In plug.dj you can prevent any trolls or just stupid/long/offensive songs by granting someone moderator rights.They will be able to ban people and skip songs.

Good points of using Plug.dj

• It is easy to tinker with you can set up commands/infoBOTS anything you want.
  • Easy to use.
  • Little visual rewards and bonuses using plug.dj

Bad points of Plug.dj

• Can lag if the site experiences a heavy load.
  • Needs people to be good/dependant on people using it.

If people are really intrested in this sorta thing we could create  a plug.dj room under Crestfalls name.

Edited by Karamele