Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Budge

How far have YOU progressed?

How far has the Crestfall community progressed so far?   80 members have voted

1. 1. How far have you pogressed back then in Vanilla WoW or on a decent private server (properly scripted) - excluding 20 man raids

• Never did any 40 man raids but I killed Hogger
    • Molten Core
    • BWL
    • AQ
    • Naxx
    • Raided up to AQ / Naxx but left out a lot because I joined a guild late and didnt see many firstkills

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
33 posts in this topic

Hello fellow Crestfallens,

wanted to know the general state of fact about how much you have seen from this wonderful world so far.

This game is old but that does not mean that everyone did complete everything.

I am curious (and prolly so is the CF team aswell) how far your personal experience goes.

cheers budge

Edited by Budge

I voted AQ but it's only "toe dipping".

Never gotten further than Bug Trio in classic (2nd boss AQ40).

All of it was done in the same guild so no content skips (actually MC was done twice partially as I rerolled from a 1st gen to a 2nd gen server rather early in classic)

Edited by Roadblock
Haven't done raids on private servers

Started on test server #14 as a nelf druid, I ended up falling off the tree, dying and having no clue how to get my body back.  So much time spent running around :/

On release I played a tauren shaman on Ursin Horde, we cleared MC, and then BWL.  Guild decided to reroll alliance on one of the new servers they were releasing since we had a long time to wait for AQ anyway.

We all rerolled on Dentarg alliance, I rolled a gnome warrior to tank since I was tired of spamming chain heal.  We lasted up until a month or two before BC was released, going 5/15 Naxxramas before everyone lost the motivation to raid.

I leveled a character on Nost a few months after it released, that's about the extent of my private server playing.

AQ40 myself. Got past twin emperor's and then hit a C'Thun roadblock. By that time guild disbanded and TBC was almost on the horizon. I do remember pugging the Abomination wing with a group before old Naxx was moved to Northrend, but that's about it.

I was in a casual-ish PVE guild for most of Vanilla. Raided MC, ZG and AQ20 regularly, but that was about it. During the build up to TBC, I successfully applied to join one of the semi-hardcore guilds on my server, and stayed with them throughout TBC, clearing everything. So I have a lot of unfinished business in vanilla, and I am looking forward to getting my hands dirty.

I only started playing WoW a few months before TBC hit sadly. I managed to hit level cap and was grinding my gear out, but it was too late. 

I know it's not the 'cool' answer people expect from those interested in vanilla, certain other toxic communities would make it an insult not to have participated far into the game at the time. 

During Vanilla I "raided" in the mighty AV almost every day. The Lobotomizer was stronk and the "pros" in my PvP-guild told me it's a good way to enjoy PvP and get a nice weapon as well.
As a level 70 I participated in some MC runs tho I knew it's a totally different feeling =)

up to twins in AQ, no C'thun kill.

Arachnid and construct quarter in naxx + Noth & Razuvious

all this was done on good 'ol Bladefist EU which mass transferred to Outland EU during the BWL era when the server crumbled on popular raid nights :D

Same as Adalon - only started in TBC, and only raided hard in WotLK. Looking forward to experiencing vanilla!

I made a rushed decision when I voted Naxx. Never killed C'Thun and only downed two bosses in Naxxramas (Anub, Razuvious) before TBC was out. So AQ.

I'm glad I got relatively far because the chances of me raiding actively again are slim to none. I hope everyone who wants to gets a chance to see Naxxramas up close! For our guild, it was definitely a challenge.

I have never made it past BWL and yes I killed Hogger! 

Edited by Aremdor

11 minutes ago, ilovecats said:

I reached level 27 but didn't kill Hogger as I was a NElf.

Everyone likes to bring up Hogger but the robot in northern Darkshore that nelfs have to deal with for "Gyromast's Revenge" is way harder :P

Ran a few MC/Ony pugs on Nost but never raided in a serious manner.

I'm surprised by the amount of people who've never set foot in MC.

30 minutes ago, Lilaina said:

Everyone likes to bring up Hogger but the robot in northern Darkshore that nelfs have to deal with for "Gyromast's Revenge" is way harder :P

Oh boy was I rekt by this shredder thingy...

I have 3 bosses still left on my "to kill"  list.  The four horsemen,  Saphiron And Kel'thuzad. 

I really hope I get a chance to kill those people xD

Hogger really needs his own expansion.

Anyway, I've never done any 40 man raids. Yay.

Started playing WoW seriously about two months before TBC came out so I never got to do any of the Vanilla raids. To be completely honest, with all the theory crafting, number crunching, and super srs bznz feel that comes with old school raids,  I am not so sure if it'd be something I'd enjoy unless I can find a chill guild on the PvE server that wants to occasionally tackle raids with guildies that want to learn. 

I only really have experience with TBC raids - looking forward to that a bit more, to be honest.

Did MC at some point before TBC but everybody was still pretty clueless as to what was going on.

For private servers, I usually always quit the week I hit 60.

All of the above, but on TBC :P.

Naxx and AQT were pretty hardcore sometimes, when you had to explain the T6 tanks they can't just pull everything at once or the hunters that standing in one place is bad.

Don't even get me started on Vael or Chromaggus.

Edited by Xaverius

Got up to C'thun on vanilla before Naxx came out. Had to take an extended leave of absence and never got to set foot into Naxx, although my guild killed 7 or 8 bosses in there before disbanding. 

I got Dungeon Set 2 on both my warrior and paladin and even raided ZG a few times on my paladin but got bored quickly. I quit 2 weeks after TBC was released. 

I killed Skeram and Bug trio in AQ, few tries on Sartura and then I quit. I came back to TBC but didn't see rest of AQ and Naxx though. Hope i will some time, here or on Nost =)