Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Outstanding

The three classes of WoW...what do they think of each other?

Beautiful. 

I find it funny I' ve only ever healed in wow... and I've only ever played Bass in bands. 

Although, there's some occasions where I'd prefer a bagpiper over a (wannabe) Kirk Hammett. 

2 hours ago, Outstanding said:

And then finally we have the specials, those of you that think just because you play a very special instrument like a retribution paladin you'll fit in the band just fine....

1455483468-0.jpg

I'd love to see @ilovecats's reaction to this... lol

I like the comparisons :)

And about the bass: I once said to a friend of mine "Hey, bass is all nice and well but it doesn't really stand out like the electric guitar, does it?".
And he said "Yeah, but once it stops playing, everyone realizes something's missing".

Kind of similar to healers. I believe we all had our "Wtf healer??? Wake up!" moments when we were about to die in dungeons or raids whereas the work of healers tends to go unappreciated when they do their job well.

Edited by Quantus

More like, "wtf healer??? wake up!!11" and then remember that you should probably have stopped pulling and ressed him.

43 minutes ago, windslav said:

More like, "wtf healer??? wake up!!11" and then remember that you should probably have stopped pulling and ressed him.

Ah, I guess I should've mentioned that I'm used to the mechanics of cata and later expansions where the dps don't really have to worry about aggro. ^^ Managing threat in vanilla is something else indeed.

Healer AKA "when you do things right, people won't be sure you have done anything at all". So please, next time you run a dungeon or a raid, do not hesitate to thank your healer for saving your blissfully unaware ass :) 

Top post Outstanding.

Everyone knows (when done properly) that the bass is the coolest instrument! 

4 hours ago, limov417 said:

So who is the feral druid?

Synths/Keyboards ?  Synths can do lead parts, as well as hold down rhythm seamlessly.

16 hours ago, Crowley said:

Synths/Keyboards ?  Synths can do lead parts, as well as hold down rhythm seamlessly.

Are you talking about vanilla or wow in general?

We're the groupie.

We'll cuddle up to any band member for a shag and always ready to swap to someone else if things aren't going quite to plan.

Also massive amounts of natural drugs...

On 29. 11. 2016 at 0:24 AM, Outstanding said:

, those of you that think just because you play a very special instrument like a retribution paladin you'll fit in the band just fine....

Clearly you've never heard of Nightwish.

They recruited a hobbit and they're doing just fine.
nightwish_troy_livelyon.jpg

On 29/11/2016 at 2:22 AM, cell007 said:

I'd love to see @ilovecats's reaction to this... lol

How come I didn't get a notification?

It's just jealousy. They don't dare go against the meta, weaklings.