Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Darkrasp

Beta Signup Announcement

69 posts in this topic

The signup worked perfectly for me, Bloo! Good luck to everyone accepted! Get out there and find those bugs. And of course, thank you to the Crestfall team for putting in all the hard work required to make it this far.

It seems to work perfectly fine so far, great job Bloo :)

We got within less than 10 minutes 15 applications already, so far all are valid and in queue to be reviewed.

You can also contact me on Discord if you have any issues.

Question; is the beta in NDA ATM? Or can players post videos and whatnot, to get outside information on bugs etc

38 minutes ago, MadeByRockets said:

Question; is the beta in NDA ATM? Or can players post videos and whatnot, to get outside information on bugs etc

What did the signup form have to say about this?

41 minutes ago, MadeByRockets said:

At the bottom of the beta signup page:

4. Confirmation
Tick the check-box below to affirm that you understand that:
1) the server is still under development and this is not it's final form;
2) you are being invited to find and report problems and/or missing content to the development team;
3) you will not disclose any information regarding the current state of our server (excluding the Beta section on our forum and on our Discord channel)

You didn't see this?

Edited by Bloo

2 hours ago, MadeByRockets said:

just ask in the beta section of the forum and discord and the staff and others will help you with information about that. we're pretty good at digging up things. ;)

I'm rather excited for this! With having finished signing up (which the application process/page was just fine BTW) I am eagerly awaiting the news! =) Here's hoping! Thanks again, to all of the alpha testers here at CrestFall, and the beta testers to come! Super pumped!

Application done and done. Hope you get a good selection of applications!

Applied.

Time to haunt my email inbox for a month.