Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Darkrasp

Beta Signup Announcement

99 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Outstanding said:

Well done @Bloo time to spread the word

It'd be cool if someone made a YouTube video about sign ups, unless that should be saved for open beta announcement.

Uhm i think there is a missunderstanding here.

I think the first people will have access to closed beta on 26th dec not before.

Dont think anything will happen from now until 26th dec.

Edited by Brikot

4 minutes ago, Brikot said:

Uhm i think there is a missunderstanding here.

I think the first people will have access to closed beta on 26th dec not before.

Dont think anything will happen from now until 26th dec.

That's correct, for now team is just collecting (and probably filtering/organizing in categories) applications.

Closed Beta should actually "open" its doors for the first wave at 26.12.

I applied, forms works fine, I even found out that my Discord ID comes with a #-tag :P

3 hours ago, Spielzeug said:

@Darkrasp any news for volunteer scripters? 

SQL and Lua expansions are more or less done.  We'll probably add more to them as time goes on but they about ready for you to start using.  Just needs documentation I think.  Very soon.

Registered! Though, I've probably screwed up with the Discord ID, since I rarely use it and not familiar with it. 

14 hours ago, Stormtrooper said:

FOR THE HORDE!

horde.jpg

Garrosh is still trapped on a far away planet!

guys very important:

after signup check your spam folder! I checked it DAYS later and found the email confirmation form CF in it. It seems I cant whitelist CF mails somehow (allthought I did "whitelist" them)... they always go into spam :(

6 minutes ago, Budge said:

guys very important:

after signup check your spam folder! I checked it DAYS later and found the email confirmation form CF in it. It seems I cant whitelist CF mails somehow (allthought I did "whitelist" them)... they always go into spam :(

I've been having this same issue.

6 hours ago, Budge said:

guys very important:

Thank you

On 12/8/2016 at 11:52 PM, Budge said:

guys very important:

I had that same problem, only I just realized my ISP settings were set to automatically delete spam before it entered my inbox.

So I can't see the confirmation e-mail, much less recover and reply to it. :\

2 hours ago, Swisscheese said:

I had that same problem, only I just realized my ISP settings were set to automatically delete spam before it entered my inbox.

So I can't see the confirmation e-mail, much less recover and reply to it. :\

I think I found your application.  PM me with the email address you signed up with, and the secondary language you selected.  I can manually confirm your email if it matches up.

8 minutes ago, fruitsalad said:

Will Crestfall have a public bug tracker available to read and submit reports to?

I'm pretty sure they will once they go into open beta and further into launch.

Sucks i'm so occupied with other things otherwhise i'd sign up asap for the beta testing. 

Such an honor and privilege to be part of this badass upcoming server. I'm sure people will come swarming in once they take note of this!

12 hours ago, Xzift said:

Hi just applied  , hows it going any eta ?

Warriors and Paladins are already in testing, Shamans and Rogues will be entering soon, everyone else is twiddling their thumbs for an as yet unannounced amount of time. It took 3 weeks of focus testing those 2 classes before Dark announced the next wave of beta testers, so expect another announcement in a similar amount of time.

Hi there

I was wondering, if all spots are filled, or you need more beta testers? Mage or Priest? Other then that, I hope everything goes well.

1 hour ago, Moomin said:

Hi there

I was wondering, if all spots are filled, or you need more beta testers? Mage or Priest? Other then that, I hope everything goes well.

They are doing a couple of classes at a time. Warriors and Paladins were done first for around 3 weeks. Shamans and Rogues are in testing right now.

No idea when Mage and Priests are due.

Will all characters made during beta be deleted when the beta ends?