Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Darkrasp

Beta Signup Announcement

99 posts in this topic

IM probably a bit late to ask things about the beta xD but i googled cresftfall cause of the release date and i saw the beta announcment from 2k16 i tried to sign up for it , and i got the e-mail in which i completed the registerarrow-10x10.png , but my question is , is there still the beta going on ? 

8 minutes ago, knowingyou said:

IM probably a bit late to ask things about the beta xD but i googled cresftfall cause of the release date and i saw the beta announcment from 2k16 i tried to sign up for it , and i got the e-mail in which i completed the registerarrow-10x10.png , but my question is , is there still the beta going on ? 

Closed beta yes. Open beta Soonish aka 2030

unlucky , closed beta is full i assume ? or any chance to join that late in the process 

Im pretty sure they are done with closed beta testers. They only have i think around 50 anyways and have like 1k people apply 

ohh lOl k sry to barder u then :) quess ill wait for the open beta / relases   ;(((     thanks for the infos cya 

We haven't finished inviting Closed Beta testers and there is still opportunities for Outstanding applicants to gain entry.

Our next wave is expected to be focussed on PvP testing, and that will go out in the coming weeks before Open Beta comes.

You are encouraged to still make an application.

28 minutes ago, Elicas said:

We haven't finished inviting Closed Beta testers and there is still opportunities for Outstanding applicants to gain entry.

Our next wave is expected to be focussed on PvP testing, and that will go out in the coming weeks before Open Beta comes.

You are encouraged to still make an application.

to make a new application? or am I RIP? (applied long time ago)

31 minutes ago, Budge said:

to make a new application? or am I RIP? (applied long time ago)

You can make a new application if you think anything relevant has changed.

All old applications are still on file however.

2 hours ago, Elicas said:

I guess I consider myself a veteran of this board, cause I couldn't help but notice your use of caps here. 

Where can i make an application for the beta testing pvp?

I went ahead an applied yesterday in the chance you guys might still need me for testing, I'm not sure then Server goes live, nor when Closed beta ends.

anyone else clicking this thread full of excitement when there is a new unread message?

then realizing it is only a normal comment, no announcment ;(

1 hour ago, Budge said:

anyone else clicking this thread full of excitement when there is a new unread message?

then realizing it is only a normal comment, no announcment ;(

Me ! =D
Love lurking and checking everything new in these forums.
Unfortenatelly i've been for like a month without checking the forums so since yesterday i've been reading dozens of threads that have been created since end of May =D

Posted (edited)

Just saw this thread so i threw my application in before I read it was only closed beta with 50 outstanding people :P

I guess you can put it in the paper shredder, like the normie I am :D

Edited by Keenum

1 hour ago, Keenum said:

Just saw this thread so i threw my application in before I read it was only closed beta with 50 outstanding people :P

You can always wait for Open Beta it will be open for everyone, that's when i'll problaby jump in hehehe

B|B|B|

Posted (edited)

You can always wait for Open Beta it will be open for everyone, that's when i'll problaby jump in hehehe

B|B|B|

I can't wait to level a toon to 60 and then quit like the filthy casual I am.

Edited by ups1dedomn

19 hours ago, ups1dedomn said:

I can't wait to level a toon to 60 and then quit like the filthy casual I am.

I feel bad for you bro.

As for me i never raided level 60 content and only raided a few 70 raids.
So i intend to fully experience every raid of Vanilla and TBC eventually.
Sick af !

30 minutes ago, ClawzTheMeow said:

I feel bad for you bro.

As for me i never raided level 60 content and only raided a few 70 raids.
So i intend to fully experience every raid of Vanilla and TBC eventually.
Sick af !

I'm trying to get my life on track. Can't really sink a lot of time into games any more.

I'm starting to feel like I'm wasting my life. Just got my first real paycheck at 24 with an IQ over 120, still have no education on paper and no social life. Step one: get on a career path or start learning programming on the side of a normal job. Step two: find a wife and procreate.

Maybe I can play some more vanilla with my future children when they get old enough (read: at the age of 10 kek).

1 minute ago, ups1dedomn said:

I'm trying to get my life on track. Can't really sink a lot of time into games any more.

I'm starting to feel like I'm wasting my life. Just got my first real paycheck at 24 with an IQ over 120, still have no education on paper and no social life. Step one: get on a career path or start learning programming on the side of a normal job. Step two: find a wife and procreate.

Maybe I can play some more vanilla with my future children when they get old enough (read: at the age of 10 kek).

I think you're making things too hard on yourself.
Life is too short, just make the best of everyday.
I know for sure no matter what is going on in my life at the time Crestfall releases i'm going to try to put the maximum amount of time into Vanilla to raid and enjoy every raid up to Naxxramas Kel'thuzad boss.
That's my end goal of Vanilla.
Besides having 1 or 2 maxed out characters with maxed out professions too.

2 minutes ago, ClawzTheMeow said:

I think you're making things too hard on yourself.
Life is too short, just make the best of everyday.

I disagree. Putting off pleasure and working towards a difficult goal can be very fulfilling once you 'cash in', so to speak. The hard part is figuring out what is worth doing and how to do it.

Levelling in vanilla is a nice pastime when I don't have energy to do anything proper. Mostly just something to do with my hands while watching Star Trek or The X-Files. But putting in more energy than that into the game simply isn't worth it for me. It becomes a second job too easily, with responsibilities, time tables and so on. Not to mention a lot of the endgame things takes a many of hours.

In a way it's similar in wow as it is IRL. You spend a lot of time working towards a goal. Then you attain it and reap the rewards, possibly even respect from a community. It's just more work and larger rewards IRL. There are also very few guides for IRL, because the complexity of the real world makes that impossible most of the time.