Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beanlips

Bundle Pack Addon

3o9RkMn.jpg       I'm trying to find the addons, that would help me with making my UI look more like this. Does anyone have a file they can send me with all their addons or a quick link for all the addons I would need for this UI look?

34 minutes ago, Beanlips said:

I'm trying to find the addons, that would help me with making my UI look more like this. Does anyone have a file they can send me with all their addons or a quick link for all the addons I would need for this UI look?

Literally 5 seconds.

This post belongs in http://forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/forum/35-user-interfaces-addons/ as well, not General.

All the links shown are individual addons, there not a bunch of addons bundled into one. I don't want to have to download, copy and paste of a bunch of individual files for each addon. I would rather just download all the addons as a whole. I posted in general to get a faster response. 

See. This was like the only person who posted their addons, but I don't want to have to locate every single one of those addons, if I don't really need it to obtain the look of that UI.

EY9dujh.jpg

Edited by Beanlips

1 hour ago, Beanlips said:

All the links shown are individual addons, there not a bunch of addons bundled into one. I don't want to have to download, copy and paste of a bunch of individual files for each addon. I would rather just download all the addons as a whole. I posted in general to get a faster response. 

If everyone that deems their matter urgent does that we might as well close down all forum sections and leave only General and Off-Topic :P

It is not an addon Compilation, the only way to get what you want is to mention @SidJr and see if he can share his AddOns and WTF folders (after scrubbing his personal info, if he knows how to do that)

You'd have to configure every single addon yourself anyway even if someone else packs them all together for you.

Edited by Roadblock

well I just downloaded a bunch of Addons from Vanilla-addons.com and more than half were out of date. 

So what's the best addon for moving everything around? moveanything addon is out of date for everyone I try and find.

Edited by Beanlips

On 4-12-2016 at 1:44 PM, Beanlips said:

So what's the best addon for moving everything around? moveanything addon is out of date for everyone I try and find.

Enable "load out of date add0ns" in the addon menu and it should work fine. 

Edited by Marbo