Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adrien

Greetings!

Hello! I've been following the development for several months now but never created an account until today.

I've never played WoW before but always wanted to try it, I've been keeping and eye out for private servers and this one caught my attention since it's a server that will progress through expansions like Blizzard did several years ago!

This game seems to have a lot of depth like a lot of great RPG games, I'm sure I will have much to learn and hope you guys aren't too impatient with new players like me :$

I live in South America and I tend to have around 280ms on Europe servers for most games, hoping that it won't be a big deal in WoW. Also I think I read something about proxy servers in a post by a developer? Like different servers in different countries to improve latency? I'm not sure.

Looking forward to relive the beginning of World of Warcraft with all of you! Cheers.

Welcome!

Wish it was the first time for me...

Any plans on which faction you will join on which server?

Oh silly me, of course Horde since it's the only good choice :P (riiiight?)

4 minutes ago, Clavus said:

Any plans on which faction you will join on which server?

Hehe, well I plan to make characters on both factions, as to what side I'll play more... time will tell!

Yep, the plan seems to be to have proxy servers so everyone has similar latency.

To be honest, I am mad jealous of you, not only do you get to experience wow for the first time from vanilla, you also get to play on what will be the best server.

Oh to be young again.

Although I must say I like more how Alliance races look, but Taurens look pretty awesome as well haha!

17 minutes ago, Adrien said:

Although I must say I like more how Alliance races look

shh, don't say that so loud infront of @Outstanding

17 minutes ago, Adrien said:

Taurens look pretty awesome as well haha!

Say this with caps though! (especially if you plan to roll female shaman)

Edited by Clavus

Welcome to CF's forums - did you sign up for closed beta, yet? :) 

Ah, another person who plays both factions - finally. So many people here seemed dead set on just playing one faction their entire WoW lives. Where's the love, man? THE LOVE!

Anyway, welcome once again and enjoy the forums - see you on launch day!

Welcome!

1 hour ago, cell007 said:

Ah, another person who plays both factions - finally. So many people here seemed dead set on just playing one faction their entire WoW lives. Where's the love, man? THE LOVE!

I'm an altoholic and play both. However I guess 70% of my /played is with Alliance. The problem is the restriction of PVP-servers only allowing you to play one side. I enjoyed my time on Warmane's Lordaeron, they allowed for both factions while keeping the rest blizzlike. 

I'm rolling Horde PVP and Alliance PVE for Crestfall though. But will spend more time on the PVP server. 

Edited by Chickengrease

11 hours ago, cell007 said:

did you sign up for closed beta, yet?

I don't think I'd be a good beta tester since I don't know much about the game!

Welcome :)

16 hours ago, Adrien said:

Although I must say I like more how Alliance races look, but Taurens look pretty awesome as well haha!

The Alliance is, indeed, the superior faction. Don't let the propaganda machine of those warmongering animals convince you otherwise . The only acceptable horde race is blood elves, which won't be available until the first expansion.

1 minute ago, Outstanding said:

Sweet Jesus @Elicas you have a bunch of slugs crawling all over your visage.

I hear EVERYTHING! Don't you dare criticize it!

Edited by Clavus