Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beanlips

Discord Addon

I'm having trouble locating Discord addon download, that aren't out of date. I was hoping someone could link me an up to date Discord Addon?

Edited by Beanlips

vanilla-addons.com, is out of date for 3 Discord addons and I cant figure out how to download from github; it doesnt give me any option to download the files for discord.

Edited by Beanlips

1 hour ago, Beanlips said:

vanilla-addons.com, is out of date for 3 Discord addons and I cant figure out how to download from github; it doesnt give me any option to download the files for discord.

"out of date" simply means you need to edit the .toc file for the 3 addons and change the interface line to

## Interface: 11200

Or simply check the "load out of date" checkbox in addon list.

hahahhahah WOW! I feel so fucking retarded. I was fucking around with that, for the longest time and all I had to do it click load out of date addons. FML

Gratz on level +400

Edited by Beanlips

Interface\AddOns\DiscordArt\DART_Main.lua:603: unexpected symbol near `#' I'm getting this error in red, when I'm logged into my toon and I can't turn it off. I changed the ## Interface;  11200

1 hour ago, Beanlips said:

Interface\AddOns\DiscordArt\DART_Main.lua:603: unexpected symbol near `#' I'm getting this error in red, when I'm logged into my toon and I can't turn it off. I changed the ## Interface;  11200

Is that with the pack from vanilla-addons?

Dug through my archives and did a quick load to test that they don't error.

Use at your own risk.

Contents

• Discord-Pack-Beta-11200.zip (all the Discord Mods + GroupButtons)
  • CustomFileExtractors-1.2-11200.zip (Discord Utilities - for modders)
  • myModel+myTargetModel-11200.zip (3D Model for Player + Target)
  • ZuxanaModelCitizen-0.93-11200.zip (Zuxana Model Citizen + ZMobDB)

You only need the first zip. No custom textures / fonts included, just the base addons.

The other files are not part of Discord but I remember they were used often together (either use myModel+myTargetModel or ZuxanaModelCitizen, not both)

Thank you so much Roadblock! Discord is finally working! Hopefully this Discord addon, helps me get my UI looking the way I want it. (^O^)

19 hours ago, Roadblock said:

Is that with the pack from vanilla-addons?

This was the Discord pack from Vanilla-addons.com. Yes! Sorry for the late reply, I was at work.