Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simonich

remove alliance

108 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, cell007 said:

large.gif

In AD2101 war was beginning... err I mean, Horde filth started the war when you marched through the dark portal and destroyed Stormwind which leads me to...

1 hour ago, Sallerius said:

Defence calls for Mr. VanCleef. Pls aproach the bench Sir.

It was dragons. err, I mean... what dragons? I wouldn't know anything about Onyxia.

But had the Horde not sacked Stormwind in the first place, we wouldn't have needed to rebuild it. The Stonemason Guild wouldn't have been stiffed due to shortage of money from the royal coffers because of the war effort against the Horde. This, along with sending the conscripts off to fight, left Westfall exposed alongside Redridge and Duskwood! The rise of the Bandit, Murloc and Gnoll populations throughout the entirety of the Stormwind domain regions is a direct result of the First War and the ensuing Horde presence on Azeroth.

THE ORCS. CREATED. HOGGER.

You can never be forgiven for such a horrible thing!

2 hours ago, Malediction said:

Lies. Lies and slander.

The whole of Azeroth was in a state of mostly peace for thousands of years before the invasion of you green-skinned freaks. You traded your lives and ancestry for power to dominate, yet you call us the sinister ones? Laughable! We civilized creatures have had trade and loyalty to one another for generations. There is no mistrust.

Your people dabble in dark arts. Voodoo. Reanimation. Plagues. Your leader is a warchief. Your people practice bloodlust. You bring battle upon us because of your own insecurities and distrust. You have no allies - you have partners of convenience. If your tusked friends weren't so depraved to be exiled by their own people, they wouldn't have joined you to escape extinction. Likewise, your bovine friends only pay loyalty to you because you happened to come across them at an opportune time. How little you self-important Orcs must really feel for them, I wonder.

Not to mention the freakish vessels of unholyness that parade themselves as Lordaeron's finest. Had they any scruples, they would see themselves for the insult to life everywhere that they are and go back to the graves. Instead they spit at the Light and murder those who have done them no wrong.

The 'Horde' by definition is villainous. You have no place on Azeroth, especially not after what you've done with your own home land. Evil follows you because of the darkness you know you hold in your hearts.

The Alliance has holiness and nature on its side! It empowers us from within. We have divine right -- and we shall use it to protect our lands and wipe you off the face of the map.

FELLOW ALLIANCE - GRAB YOUR SWORD AND FIGHT THE HORDE!

This is beautiful. I'm ready to throw all my Horde past out of the window into the nearest Blackrock Mountain!

DWARVES ARE THE BEST RACE!

DOWN WITH THAT GATHERING OF WEIRDOS!

Hey Simonich, are you still rolling Warrior? I might roll druid or priest, to keep you healed.

6 minutes ago, ilovecats said:

This is beautiful. I'm ready to throw all my Horde past out of the window into the nearest Blackrock Mountain!

DWARVES ARE THE BEST RACE!

DOWN WITH THAT GATHERING OF WEIRDOS!

wow___mulgore_by_byorrsingyr-d482977.jpg 

Don't worry...the open, clean, and ever beautiful plains of Mulgore will come calling and change your easily manipulated Alliance-stricken heart. 

Ishne alo porah - May the Earth Mother help the warmongering Alliance find the peace it so desperately needs. :P 

3 minutes ago, cell007 said:

Don't worry...the open, clean, and ever beautiful plains of Mulgore will come calling and change your easily manipulated Alliance-stricken heart. 

Ishne alo porah - May the Earth Mother help the warmongering Alliance find the peace it so desperately needs. :P 

Dwarves are cool, Orgrimmar is ugly, I hate the Undead more than Gnomes, I can have a lavender tiger mount.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Oh wait, that's a wrong universe...

Edited by ilovecats

1 hour ago, Malediction said:

The rise of the Bandit, Murloc and Gnoll populations throughout the entirety of the Stormwind domain regions is a direct result of the First War and the ensuing Horde presence on Azeroth.

Hey! Don't blame the weak hearts of humans eager to betray their own kind over a few measly copper on the Horde - that's your own problem! Same with the Murloc - blame Azshara and her Naga for no doubt disturbing their underwater populations, forcing them to move inland! Besides, Murlocs are a blight on both the Alliance and the Horde! To act is you're somehow the only ones burdened...is there no limit to your hubris?

As for the gnolls - cowards and advantageous of the weak. Reminds me of a certain faction I know! And indigenous to the Eastern Kingdoms - how fitting. 

THE ORCS. CREATED. HOGGER.

Oh, hush, the Orcs gave you something for your precious newbies to brag about killing for generations to come. Be grateful. :P

Edited by cell007

23 minutes ago, cell007 said:

indigenous to the Eastern Kingdoms

Feralas. :P

23 minutes ago, cell007 said:

Murlocs are a blight on both the Alliance and the Horde!

The Murlocs are on the shores and lakes of nearly every Alliance territory or stronghold. Elwynn, Westfall, Redridge, Wetlands, Loch Modan, Hillsbrad (Southshore / Southshore mines), Dustwallow (Theramore), Darkshore and Ashenvale.

Compared to Horde lands of... Tirisfal Glades, an ex-Alliance territory that was stolen by traitorous zombies.

The only time they were a threat was to your Trolls... as they were fleeing into exile. In this scenario, I almost wish the Murlocs were more vicious, but then I'm afraid neither faction would be around to tell the tale. We'd all be living in the World of Mrrgrgrrl-craft.

Edited by Malediction

19 minutes ago, Malediction said:

Feralas. :P

Ever heard of traveling? :P Those hyena-bastards are native to your lands - keep 'em out of Kalimdor and take 'em back to live with the hundreds of other gnoll tribes that live in EK! 

20 minutes ago, Malediction said:

The only time they were a threat was to your Trolls... as they were fleeing into exile. In this scenario, I almost wish the Murlocs were more vicious, but then I'm afraid neither faction would be around to tell the tale. We'd all be living in the World of Mrrgrgrrl-craft.

Typical. Just like the Alliance to hope for genocide. Funny how your 'Alliance' was a crumbling, failing union by the time the Third War came around. If anything, you should thank the Horde - it gave the puny Alliance races something to bring you all together again. 

The Horde saved the Darkspear and offered them a new chance, in which they repay this debt in blood and honor while the humans seek only to destroy anything that is fundamentally different than them. 'Warmongering Horde', indeed. =P 

WoWScrnShot_051911_172625.jpg 
For da Darkspear! 

Oh yes.  You horde truly are the shining pinnacle of brotherhood and bromance aren't you?   What with Thrall, Vol'jin, and Cairne all being extremely close companions.  So wonderful how your warchief, the "mighty" horde could only achieve its greatest victories because of the Alliance?  I believe the horde lost the First and Second Great Wars?   I believe Thralls escape from Durnholde was thanks to a woman from the alliance?  The alliance is so great, we actually have to deal with people trying to sneak into our ranks to sabotage us.  This is because we are too great to be beaten without sabotage.  

You horde have lost nearly every war you've ever been in.  Your Warchief is sure the master of wisdom and judgement.   If we are going to refer to the "Every Man for Himself" ability they gave humans in a later expansion, then we have to look at Thrall's sins.   You know, such as taking an orc with little to no credentials out of memoriam of a Genocidal maniac who betrayed ((Albiet he redeemd himself)) the horde and make him your 2nd in command.  Then, he makes this guy the boss and lets one of his best friends die by the guy he made leader.   The guy he made leader fucked up a continent, and crippled the horde.   And then what happens?  We get SYLVANUS as Warchief.   At least with the alliance, when our leader's die, we elect responsible people with an idea of how to rule and how to lead to the position.  We do not sabotage our whole faction over our Bromances with traitors.   When we have at traitor, we oust and kill the traitor. 

But hey, you horde fight for glory right?  You fight for your own beastly form of honor?  Such honor in pillaging villages of civilians since you can't actually take on the real alliance armies?   The alliance is just that .  It's an Alliance of multiple people fighting for a similar cause.  No singular truce lasts forever, but we strive to make peace last as much as possible.  We strive to protect the weak, not sack and pillage them.   We do not commit mindless genocide as the orcs have tried multiple times.  No matter how you look at it, our light will guide us to making sound choices in order to protect the weak and deliver retribution to the vile!

So, let is go without saying...

"Grab your sword, and fight the horde!"

Hey guys, c'mon now. There's plenty of room on azeroth for all of earthmother's children. I carebear hug my fellow greens and cows the same I do you short humans with beards, or even you mini humans! Let's not forget the true enemy here... RL. That bastard...

2 minutes ago, Ugondiss said:

Hey guys, c'mon now. There's plenty of room on azeroth for all of earthmother's children. I carebear hug my fellow greens and cows the same I do you short humans with beards, or even you mini humans! Let's not forget the true enemy here... RL. That bastard...

reality_worst_game.jpg

i concur 0/10 would not draw fan art for it

19 minutes ago, RipTonight said:

Damn spazyspaz, did you really took this post seriously? No wonder you have 0 upvotes on your entire account.

Sometimes people joke about autism but it looks like you really have it.

Really mate?   Personal attacks because I was joining the 'shit posting' and ripped on the horde in return defending the alliance?   

18 minutes ago, Ugondiss said:

Hahaha!  Now, this guy is a funny fellow :)

You know what? It don't even matter - both Alliance and Horde suck ballz 

None can withstand the might of the Burning Legion!

300px-Chronicle_Burning_Legion.jpg

We invaded your stupid world how many times? Like, can't you guys get anything right? No, too stupid fighting each other over petty shit in order to stop us, as if you even could. We just come back 1000x stronger and with more minions. We exist in every single parallel of your world and can never die! Azeroth is so weak ffs - you can't even beat us yourselves, y'all gotta get demigods and shit involved 

Tirion%2527s%2Bdeath.jpg
We killed this pussy-ass bitch - fuck this 'Light' bullshit. ^

mqdefault.jpg voljin.png
We kill your multiple personality disordered king and your wtf is its name troll wanna be warchief, now y'all got some pussy ass brat as your king and a zombie ho as your warchief so desperate, just STOP
See that? That's total pwnge right there, don't even fucking try you'll just look like a goddamn idiot and end up dead anyway even your heroes can't withstand the Legion you might as well all kill yourselves, mortal scum

hqdefault.jpg Sargeras for the win! Death to the Alliance and the Horde!

Edited by cell007
I had way too much fun with this :P

Just now, imbaslap said:

spacegoats > blood elves.

They both suck =P - both succumbed to the Burning Legion at some point or another :ph34r:

19 minutes ago, cell007 said:

We invaded your stupid world how many times?

So many it's actually a wonder you haven't defeated us yet. Must be a pretty sucky Legion imo.

51 minutes ago, Wolfrig said:

So many it's actually a wonder you haven't defeated us yet. Must be a pretty sucky Legion imo.

We kill pretty important ass-munchers every time we come so pretty soon, all of you will be on your own without any help from demigods or 'heroes' - might as well quit while you're ahead. :P

43 minutes ago, cell007 said:

We kill pretty important ass-munchers every time we come so pretty soon, all of you will be on your own without any help from demigods or 'heroes' - might as well quit while you're ahead. :P

It still took your precious Legions a couple of times to defeat a single little world. The best you can do is erase the embarrassment that Azeroth inflicted upon you once and for all.

Your petty rivalries amuse me greatly. I am Elevator Boss and all shall succumb to my power.... Gravitational power that is....

qHbtonI2QMg.jpg

Ahem. Sorry.

Hm this thread clearly shows that after 12 years of wow things have changed and now the kidz roll horde...maybe time for thinking about alliance...

and @Efrafa this is vanilla. So you might look a lil bit thinner and more ugly (the teenage way)

latest?cb=20061103170503

7 minutes ago, Stargirl said:

after 12 years of wow things have changed and now the kidz roll horde

I suspect that 12 years ago you were a kid yourself.

why did I keep on reading this thread after the first several posts?

Edited by Aquane

28 minutes ago, Aquane said:

why did I keep on reading this thread after the first several posts?

'cause you're a shitpost loving fuck like the rest of us ^_^ It's cool - you're among friends here