Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deserteagle

modui - Complete vanilla UI (Clean but modern!)

ALL CREDITS TO OBBLE / MODERNIST, I'M JUST SHARING HIS WORK

I once stumbled across this fantastic UI created by a person called Modernist, on Nostalrius forums.

Quoting his topic on Elysium forums:

a mod for the default ui, adding some quality of life improvements & visual twists with a focus on clean design & the preservation of Blizzard's original interface form.

latest versions is always available here: https://github.com/obble/modui
note that your downloaded directories will need '-master' removed from the directory name to function.

type '/modui' for a variety of options, or click the 'M' button located on the mainbar (replacing the keyring, which has been moved into the bag frame). All elements can be toggled on or off, and any that have been disabled will not load on login to keep things light.

Some screenshots

ctkU6L.png

ucGENs.png

agwcx7.png

screenshot2015-09-26a4cpao.png

d0l7.png

i28yi7.png

xjYb.png

I'm just a fellow user who is sharing this man's work. Be sure to check his thread on Elysium forums, and also his GitHub page, to stay updated!

EDIT: Of course, link to the old Nostalrius topic with +80 pages

Edited by Deserteagle
Fixed images

Pretty neat. I prefer interfaces like this or the default one to all the uber-optimized spaceship UI:s. :P

4 hours ago, Lilaina said:

Pretty neat. I prefer interfaces like this or the default one to all the uber-optimized spaceship UI:s. :P

I totally prefer standard UI as well, so gotta agree with you on that. This updates your vanilla UI to this year without all the extra sparkling stuff from other UIs (not hating them though, everybody have their own opinions!), but adds all kind of essential information ^_^

Also, updated title, fixed images (for better quality) and added two new pics ;)

Edited by Deserteagle

@Deserteagle

Very nice - thank you for sharing his work with us. I like that clean or organized look. My favorite is definitely the main action bar remodel - not completely taking it away but definitely making it more customizeable. I'll have to test this out on K2 before CF comes out. :) 

Edited by cell007

Thanks! This really is such a clean UI, this is exactly what I have been looking for. All the other UI's seem to be out of touch, from the theme or style of the graphics and this modUI is just right. Uuuhhhh sauce(^O^)

Wow, I'm in love.

Edited by Sque