Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Renew

[Addon] DebuffTimers

35 posts in this topic

Great work as usual! gonna test it and report if i find any issues! :)

Edited by Sicarius
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, great addon! Love using EnemyBuffTimersVanilla!

I tried the new addon out, but I can't seem to get it to work with LunaUnitFrames. This is the error I get:

Aurae error.png

The problem is that it shows the auras but not the time left off, say Rend.

Any help would be appreciated :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Krippee said:

Hey, great addon! Love using EnemyBuffTimersVanilla!

I tried the new addon out, but I can't seem to get it to work with LunaUnitFrames. This is the error I get:

The problem is that it shows the auras but not the time left off, say Rend.

Any help would be appreciated :D

 

when did you download this version? it should be fixed :) https://github.com/shirsig/aurae/issues/7

edit: it seems like its a new bug, gimme some time for a fix :)

edit2: ok, its fixed, pls update

Edited by Renew
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Renew said:

 

when did you download this version? it should be fixed :) https://github.com/shirsig/aurae/issues/7

edit: it seems like its a new bug, gimme some time for a fix :)

edit2: ok, its fixed, pls update

Sorry for the late response, I've been at work all day.

Thanks for looking into it! Will try it when I get the time :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BIG UPDATE!

- made the addon standalone and renamed it (you have to use aurae seperate now) - THX Bit for this
- Hunter: added all hunter traps (also for pve)
- Hunter: added hunter sting shots
- Warrior: fixed charge stun
- Warrior: added Thunder Clap, Mocking Blow, Demoralizing Shout, Challenging Shout
- Mages: Added Fireball R12
- Walocks: fixed Spell Lock, Seduction
- Walocks: added Inferno Effect
- fixed rogue stuns and debuffs (like exposed armor)
- added UnitFramesImproved_Vanilla support
- removed timer delay
- fixed bug: doesnt show the same timer multiple times (if more then one of the same debuff is applied)
- added an option to change the textsize of the timer! check out /DebuffTimers !
- added ClickCasting on the debuffs (doesnt work with pfUI and UnitFramesImproved_Vanilla atm)
- note: Spells like winters chill, sunder armor, tainted blood are stack based - seeing their times is propably not what you want :)

 

pls update your version and delete the old one!

 

edit: also check out how this addon can be used:

Warlock Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EnMfHXjclQ
Rogue Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-yznWGXA8c

Edited by Renew
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, have you considered making it compatible with Nurfed Unit Frames? :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Youfie said:

Hey, have you considered making it compatible with Nurfed Unit Frames? :)

not possible, sorry :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Renew said:

not possible, sorry :/

:(

553723Unknown.jpg

Too bad, thank you anyway!

Edited by Youfie
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks great. Will I be able to select what buffs/debuffs I want the Addon to show? Or does it show everything by default?

Edited by Murok
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Murok said:

Looks great. Will I be able to select what buffs/debuffs I want the Addon to show? Or does it show everything by default?

yes! i will post the new version tomorrow :)

here a small preview:

 

0V8bBve.png

 

also with tons of bugfixes and new spells to track!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BIG UPDATE!
https://github.com/Voidmenull/DebuffTimers

- this addon does only for US/EN clients atm!

- added options menu- open with /debufftimers
- fixed timers (time was 0.5 sec too short)
- fixed several auras
- Warlock: added drain life, soul, mana
- Warlocks: added tainted blood(blind)
- Warrior: added Sunder Armor
- Mage: added winters chill (only if you have talent points)
- Mage: added several polymorp forms, Elemental Vulnerability T3 Setbonus, 
- Mage: fixed Frostbolt R11
- Mage: added Fire Vulnerability (only if you have 3/3 scorch in talent)
- Mage: fixed chilled and counterspell (now it works with talents)
- Hunter: added Mark
- Druid: added Entangling Roots from Nature's Grasp (incl. rank calculation)
- fixed modui - UnitFramesImproved_Vanilla combination bug
- added ranks to CastSpellByName hook
- fixed pvp bug

- removed buffs till next update

Menu for Warlocks (they are crazy with timers) 

bbifGPe.png

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you for this addon :) using it with Luna frames, will u be adding more paladin debuffs like seals etc? thanks :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chizzum said:

thank you for this addon :) using it with Luna frames, will u be adding more paladin debuffs like seals etc? thanks :D

def.! will do that next update

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good work renew. the old debuff timers were very bugged.

finally a bugless working debuff timer.

thx

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Renew said:

def.! will do that next update

sweet thanks :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Renew!

Fantastic work - thank you for the addon !

- I might have missed it, but what's the command to open the config menu ? I didn't see any button on the minimap either but it may have been hidden behind some other addon's icon.

- Is there a way to have other's people debuff's timer shown ? If yes, maybe with an option to activate it or not - some people might want to only track their debufs.

- Is there a way to show the timers on the ToT/ToToT frame ? Might be convenient to some healers. Same again, maybe with an option to activate it.

- Is there a way to make it work for HoTs ?

I also noticed that when you click the debuff to recast it, it doesn't cast the same rank. Intended / not fixable maybe - just letting you know.

Cheers

Edited by Oxyda
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the addon, I'll be using it as well.

I'm also looking for a timer for HoTs and also other people's DoTs/HoTs.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9.1.2017 at 2:15 PM, Oxyda said:

Hey Renew!

Fantastic work - thank you for the addon !

- I might have missed it, but what's the command to open the config menu ? I didn't see any button on the minimap either but it may have been hidden behind some other addon's icon.

- Is there a way to have other's people debuff's timer shown ? If yes, maybe with an option to activate it or not - some people might want to only track their debufs.

- Is there a way to show the timers on the ToT/ToToT frame ? Might be convenient to some healers. Same again, maybe with an option to activate it.

- Is there a way to make it work for HoTs ?

I also noticed that when you click the debuff to recast it, it doesn't cast the same rank. Intended / not fixable maybe - just letting you know.

Cheers

 

1. /debufftimers

2. see 1 :)

3. maybe in a later version

4. hots will come def. but later

5. thx, thats something i didnt notice and i will try to fix that :)

 

next addon update will come this week - i had to level and gear a new toon on another server and was busy :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Renew, thanks for the replies, will give it another go when I can.

I also noticed that sometimes, I see timer for other's people DoTs. 99% when it's the same class.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Renew Thanks alot for making this addon! Is it possible to add a timer for Deep Wounds (12 sec) - useful for PvP.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing stuff sir!
Been recently testing it on nost/ely or how this server is called right now (as warrior).
Works nice but some stuff is missing like deep wounds for example (but  I got it - it's not a final version yet).

Btw. two things I would love to see in this addon:

1. I'm using f.lux software on my laptop and my screen isn't so wide. So, sometimes I can't just see "which debuff is which" - I mean the debuff icons are pretty dark (and they also have this "clock" motive). I was trying to change textsize to 12-16 but It doesn't help too much - I'm still confused (example hamstring and rend - both have similar icon). Or... any way to increase size of small debuff windows?

2. Debuffs done by items like... all the 'damage over time' etc.

Grate job, Regards
 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now