Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Renew

[Addon] DebuffTimers

35 posts in this topic

Awesome addon @Renew , I really enjoy it, especially on my lock.
Would it be possible to make some wishes for future updates? Particularly judgement timers on targets (crusader/light/wisdom).

hi there,

just wondering how this addon works?

I installed the RISEN UI. and extracted the folder "DebuffTimers-master" into the interface/addons folder. but it does not show in the addons character window (before logging in)

so it does not work.

what did I do wrong?

€dit: renamed the folder only to "DebuffTimers" and it shows up in my addon directory ingame. but it still does not work. when I judge crusader on a mob it is still a static debuff without any seconds on it :(

cheers budge

Edited by Budge

On 2/5/2017 at 1:34 PM, Budge said:

when I judge crusader on a mob it is still a static debuff without any seconds on it :(

if it still doesn't work type /debufftimers and tick the box for the class you're currently playing, should display a timer from then on

Does this Addon also include a Druids HOT'S like Dot Timer does? That would be quite helpful!

59 minutes ago, Eldarion said:

Does this Addon also include a Druids HOT'S like Dot Timer does? That would be quite helpful!

Only displays the durations of enemy buffs and the debuffs they are affected by

7 hours ago, Svensson said:

if it still doesn't work type /debufftimers and tick the box for the class you're currently playing, should display a timer from then on

will try that but I cannot login to any server atm. some addon fucked up my wow file lol

I will definitely have to try this addon out. I currently use chronometer since there wasn't a good addon out there for this. Thanks for the hard work. Someone bake this guy a cake.

Hey Renew! Back in January, I had both pfUI and DebuffTimers installed and working flawlessly with each other.

I deleted all Vanilla WoW content off my computer but have recently returned and have endeavoured to set myself up exactly how I was previously, UI-wise.

After setting pfUI up and trying to get DebuffTimers working, I am receiving the following two error messages with DebuffTimers activated.

ERROR: Interface\Addons\pfUI\modules\cooldown.lua:70: attempt to index local 'this' (a nil value)

ERROR: Interface\Addons\DebuffTimers.lua:674: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

It's really, really weird in the sense that, the first time using DebuffTimers, I am receiving those errors messages and there are 2 sets of countdowns in each debuff on the target unitframe. So I did what another forum contributor suggested which was remove the font size in the DebuffTimers menu, making it 0. This removed one of the two countdowns in each debuff - making it display correctly. However, when closing WoW and reopening it, the countdowns within each debuff are gone again and I am getting the above mentioned error messages.

I am sincerely hoping that this information makes sense to you and you or someone else could shed some light on what might be causing this issue.

EDIT: If it helps, I am playing as a Hunter.

Thanks!

Edited by Syn