Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cell007

Random Drawing

Amazing work! :) Some nice background, Ashenvale forest for example, and my NE soul will be complete. Keep 'em coming(especially NEs!) and may Elune light your path! :) 

I really like it.

Art like this is rather special to me as it reminds me of an old friend who was (and probably still is) into art. Me and her used to play on Molten's shitty Cata server and she would often draw things from the game. Most memorable was her nelf druid. She liked making her character look cute even if a little less chibi. Or maybe she did that too, hell if I know. She drew a LOT. It was hard to keep track of all her projects even if she let me know about most of them. Ever since then I can't look at art like this without getting a nostalgia punch in the mouth. Looking back at it now, I see that 90% of the fun during that time was actually from the fact that I was playing with a really close friend. The server quality certainly didn't add anything to the experience. Thankfully (although surprisingly) not even frustration.

Things have changed since then, but the memories are still here. Just thought I'd share the story since it was somewhat relevant.

Anyway, the art is lovely on it's own. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more!

5 hours ago, Mal Do'Urden said:

Amazing work! :) Some nice background, Ashenvale forest for example, and my NE soul will be complete. Keep 'em coming(especially NEs!) and may Elune light your path! :) 

Thanks! Good idea, I'll implement a background next time (even if they are the bane of my existence) and yep,  I want to draw a lot more night elves - they are super fun to doodle :D

3 hours ago, VeloxBanks said:

Things have changed since then, but the memories are still here. Just thought I'd share the story since it was somewhat relevant.

Anyway, the art is lovely on it's own. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more!

Wow,  thanks for sharing your story! As an artist, it's always a pleasure when your work not only pleases others but also emotionally recalls certain memories within people. This is why I love drawing my characters and those of my RP friends as I did during retail Vanilla and TBC for the exact reasons you mentioned :) Let's hope you make some awesome memories here on CF, too! 

I just found this topic. How dare you be better at art than I am!

I like the screenshot though :P.

great job :D but first before reading the text i was like .. a small girl with abs wtf :S

On 1/12/2017 at 7:32 AM, Xaverius said:

I just found this topic. How dare you be better at art than I am!

I like the screenshot though :P.

Thanks c:

3 hours ago, Chizzum said:

great job :D but first before reading the text i was like .. a small girl with abs wtf :S

Thanks - haha. Yeah. I'm not a fan of feminizing the Night Elves. They're huge and almost feral in a sense. Their hunters, Sentinels, and feral druids would have to be muscled when it came to the things they can do so I like drawing them with muscles and abs. 

1 hour ago, Laundry said:

My reaction

I'll make sure to summon your talent if I ever need Laundry drawn :D

HAHA! Okay, that was awesome. Thanks for the kind words and that amazing reaction xD