Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkrasp

Darkrasp's Update 12/19/2016

32 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

@Youfie
My updated notes on this are as follows:

Warriors get a full rage refund on dodge/parry/immune special attacks. 80% refund on miss.  No refund on block/absorb/resist.
Rogues get an 80% energy refund on dodge/parry/miss/immune special attacks.  No refund on block/absorb/resist.

That's what I think I'm going to go with unless people can provide evidence to the contrary.

resist and block are in the link too.

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=3180

Notes updated.  Worth mentioning that it only applies to non-finishers, per that research, so a missed eviscerate will refund nothing.

I quit A Song Of Ice And Fire and started to read these updates instead. They're like music to my ears, and even better, nobody gets killed off :(

11 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

Notes updated.  Worth mentioning that it only applies to non-finishers, per that research, so a missed eviscerate will refund nothing.

Yes Non-Finishers are excluded from energy refunding. Definitly.

There are ways through talent to get energy from finishers.

It itches... Darkrasp's updates are interesting and show that there is progress (major kudos), but I hope the bug tracker thingy the staff has been speaking of will be live soon, so we can get some more data on the progress of the server ! (not that it will prevent me from lurking around fantasming about playing on Crestfall, but you know...). 

A report on the advancement of the Beta versus their expectations would be nice as well (meaning Beta testers are finding more bugs than expected, core mechanics are more broken than intialliy thought and so on...). Without giving real "hard" info on a potential release date, it would give an idea of the "health" of the core and scripts. And something to dissect :P

Anyway, this is just me ranting, good luck and thanks to the devs and Beta Testers for the work being done !