Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Varpa

Beached Sea Creations

Many people use the "VanillaGuide" addon which contains Brian Kopp's guide.
In that guide you should collect Beached Sea Creature and Beached Sea Turtle quests. Reason why I had wrote this guide it's because the Brian's guide is bit incorrect. For example, if you accept 2 Beached Sea Creature quests you get only one Creature's bones(I don't know how it worked in blizz-vanilla, but in all private servers what I played it was so), then you can finish only one of them.

12-17 Section.

First run.

1. Accept Beached Sea Turtle(looks like a creature) at (41.9, 31.5).
  2. Accept Beached Sea Turtle at (37.1, 62.2).
  3. Accept Beached Sea Creature at (36.0, 70.9).
  4. Turn it in.

Second run.

1. Accept Beached Sea Turtle at (44.2, 20.6).
  2. Accept Beached Sea Turtle(looks like a creature) at (32.7, 80.8).
  3. Accept Beached Sea Creature(looks like a turtle) at (31.2, 85.6).
  4. Turn it in

Notice: steps 2 and 3 are hard, if you are not hunter/warlock, find a party.

Third run.

1. Accept Beached Sea Creature(looks like a turtle) at (53.1, 18.1).
  2. Turn it in.

21-24 Section.

1. Accept Beached Sea Turtle at (31.7, 83.7).
  2. Accept Beached Sea Creature at (31.3, 87.4).
  3. Turn it in.

3 hours ago, Varpa said:

if you accept 2 Beached Sea Creature quests you get only one Creature's bones(I don't know how it worked in blizz-vanilla, but in all private servers what I played it was so

What pservers you played on? This never ever happened to me.

Then again, maybe it's a bug on Mangos. I can attest it doesn't happen on Trinity.

(Though the quests are indeed still as mismatched as you pinpointed. I remember researching the correct order once, I'll have a look if I still have it.)

Edited by Xaverius

On 20.12.2016 at 9:03 PM, Xaverius said:

What pservers you played on? This never ever happened to me.

valkyria

Edited by Varpa

That bug is actually one of my most hateful bugs in private servers, and then you reach the quest turnin guy and you're standing there like "Well I have 3 beached sea turtle quests and only one item in my bags, damnit" :)

Yep, sounds like a mangos bug since it never happened to me - but I only played on Trinity servers (meaning TBC and up).

I have never encountered this problem. Every quest in my log is successfully turned in without second thought. Though I do believe the guide misses one creature at times. Since there's so many I haven't yet gone to the database to compare the overall count with what the guide covers.