Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frost

Cf when

28 posts in this topic

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east and the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Then will CF be released, and not before.

2 minutes ago, Lilaina said:

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east and the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Then will CF be released, and not before.

Translation: never.

Ok ty

Guess I'll play Nost. They have this nice feature with 24 hour cd on everything you do. It's very innovative

I've always loved constructive posts like this. I just really love when people loosen the leash on their imagiantion and let it all out. Posts like this inspire me to carry on through the gruelling challenges of life. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Frost said:

Guess I'll play Nost. They have this nice feature with 24 hour cd on everything you do. It's very innovative

We're all playing Nost, it's dead handy having a ton of toons to test stuff out with including bugs/quests/classes/UI's ans so forth. It's a great community service they offer while we wait.

In other news, server launch Q1/Q2 my personal bet is middle of Q2

Asura has a cut-off point in mind when realms will launch regardless. 

8 minutes ago, Clavus said:

I've always loved constructive posts like this. I just really love when people loosen the leash on their imagiantion and let it all out. Posts like this inspire me to carry on through the gruelling challenges of life. Thank you.

I'm glad to be your source of inspiration

8 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

In other news, server launch Q1/Q2 my personal bet is middle of Q2

What makes you think this?

1 hour ago, Frost said:

What makes you think this?

Not ideal answering this on the phone but here goes...

The staff have two factual opinions on the release date of CF. The first was that beta would start 'end of summer' the second was that the server would launch end Q4 2016 or Q1 2017. 

The actuality is that closed beta is running 3 months late, so if we take the median of the original launch date then we go 3 months to March 2017. 

Since then, our old friends in Nost have rebranded as Elysium and thus remove the urgency and pressure on a release date as the savages are currently getting their fixes.

On the other hand, the staff are fully aware that any further delays damage the brand image, plus there is the sneaking suspicion that a lot more work was done during alpha than was intended.

So it's gut instinct plus something Asura said recently but I'd be confident on the timeline I've given.

Oh dear. Someone left the porticullis up when they came back from going into the bushes.

9077sT4.png

Beta probably won't last less more than a year.

Edited by Xaverius

1 minute ago, imbaslap said:

love these type of threads. :) 

pls include a meme when you post ty

24 minutes ago, Frost said:

pls include a meme when you post ty

meme restricted area, sorry

My Tourette's is acting up because of this thread. (No kidding, I really do have Tourette's.)

4 hours ago, ClawzTheMeow said:

Frack it !

But I literally do Frac..

On 12/22/2016 at 4:09 PM, Outstanding said:

We're all playing Nost

No, we are not!!! Untill CF release, ill be reading books.Its been a while...

On 22/12/2016 at 3:09 PM, Outstanding said:

We're all playing Nost.

This is blasphemy!