Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
quentinv

ah the lovely Nost community :p

Paraphrased from general chat on Nost PvE:

"If you don't come when committing rape it's harder to get caught."

So when is Crestfall launching again, and will that guy be playing on it? I hope not.

Any time you get thousands of people with anonymity on the internet you're going to get some of this.  As much as you'd like to believe that Crestfall won't have any trolls or cretins, you'll have plenty here come launch time.  I don't get the holier-than-thou attitude this forum has against Nost/Elysium.  We are all on the same side.

The community on this forum has a better chance because it's well established. On the realms themselves though, you can forget it unless there is a large amount of 'players' that effectively become GM's. There is also the element that we like to have a higher tolerance here for bullshit and trolling.  

Aaaaand that's why I leave trade and general as fast as humanly possible.

I quite liked Elwynn general chat back in March. It was like a tiny community of trolls and internet philosophers.

I'm trying smoething new, which is to /leave all channels as soon as I autojoin them by entering a zone. But that makes it hard to complete quests that require a group unless you're already playing with friends. And come raid time, it becomes impossible unless you have a BIG group of friends from off-server and your stars line up right.

1 hour ago, quentinv said:

I'm trying smoething new, which is to /leave all channels

I wanna try that too

It's in extremely poor taste to shit talk a well-liked an long established server on the forums for a realm that functionally doesn't exist yet. You cannot talk down to an entire community of ~20,000 players over what you saw one guy say in a public chat behind total anonymity and not yourself be the asshole; it isn't fair and it isn't right. 

Please don't become this, Crestfall. We are all on the same side and we all love the same game.