Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arjun07

What is your all time favorite video game?

38 posts in this topic

- Witcher 3 and expansions, especially Blood and Wine

- UFO: The Enemy Unknown (1994 game)

- Ultima Online (pre Age of Shadows)

- World of Warcraft (Vanilla and TBC)

Outside of WoW, I'd have to go with Civilization 4, and then go old school:  Starcraft, Tecmo Super Bowl on the old original NES (along with Mike Tyson's Punchout), Super Mario World and Mario Kart on the SNES, NCAA Football series before it was sadly cancelled, and Final Fantasy 7.

And the most fun I ever had watching other people play a game was when a friend of mine and his girlfriend would duke it out in Tekken and talk shit in his dorm room while I was in college.  You could hear them from down the hall, and it was always hilarious.

Edited by Humperdink

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Severance: Blade of Darkness, Painkiller Black Edition, Quake 2, Survarium, Bloodrayne, The Suffering, Penumbra Collection.

On 12/23/2016 at 4:59 AM, cell007 said:

Mass Effect Trilogy - yes it counts as one game. Fight me. 

Whole heartedly agreed. It is perhaps one of the most engrossing experiences I've had with video games. Ever. 

I shall always remember Commander Shepard.

I'm an MMO junkie. I rarely play non MMO's anymore. Tried most of them, though usually not for long. Vanilla WoW is my #1, of course. Aside from that, I'm also a huge fan of classic DAOC. Luckily there are P-servers for it as well.

Posted (edited)

I have a collection of all my favorite games like battlefield 1, Overwatch, and other shooter games on my steam account. I am a crazy fan of playing hero shooter games like Overwatch and battlefield ever since I got CD keys from Instant-gaming. My one of the favorite video game is Overwatch-The name itself makes this game so popular as the characters in this game builds a thrilling effect in the game, that makes gamers crazy for playing this game again and again. I remember one of my good friends is also a craziest fan of playing this game ever since he was been suggested to Buy Overwatch along with CD keys from the Official site of instant-gaming. This was the first game I played in one of my favorite series ever and over 10 years later is still amazing.

Edited by Johnhunt

2 hours ago, Johnhunt said:

I have a collection of all my favorite games like battlefield 1, Overwatch, and other shooter games on my steam account. I am a crazy fan of playing hero shooter games like Overwatch and battlefield ever since I got CD keys from Instant-gaming. My one of the favorite video game is Overwatch-The name itself makes this game so popular as the characters in this game builds a thrilling effect in the game, that makes gamers crazy for playing this game again and again. I remember one of my good friends is also a craziest fan of playing this game ever since he was been suggested to Buy Overwatch along with CD keys from the Official site of instant-gaming. This was the first game I played in one of my favorite series ever and over 10 years later is still amazing.

6 months man...

6 months...

You're now known as Paladin Johnhunt : The Ressurecter !

6 hours ago, Johnhunt said:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9a/1b/fa/9a1bfa80bc1ddc61f4fc28af06d9bc0f.png

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego

Halo 2 fans rejoice!

Mortal combat 2 and bfbc2 take a close 2nd though. Wow comes in there somewhere, legion ofc. >;[

Witcher series in general was awesome with the witcher 3 being the best.  Kings quest growing up was fun.  Streets of rage.  Zelda series. Quake II and Doom. I loved the newest doom. Mario Kart.

Legion...

JK!

i don't "pay" for warcraft anymore.