Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarTstaRx

Filter & shadow mute for goldsellers

Might sound dumb, but you could also make PM unavailbe until a certain level.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DrNo said:

Might sound dumb, but you could also make PM unavailbe until a certain level.

That would not be Blizzlike, I would not love this feature.I hope they will have working solution that would not interfere with Blizzlike experience at all.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, dailybs said:

That would not be Blizzlike, I would not love this feature.I hope they will have working solution that would not interfere with Blizzlike experience at all.

Indeed. I sometimes use my  bank alt to LFG for SM for instance. In that case, my main is parked there and it saves me the trip from IF to SM when I find a group. 

And I need my lvl 1 bank alt to be able to whisper to form a group, so... 

Edited by hettar987
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

may be add an option on site to quick report gold sellers? and for sure apply this reports only from authorized players.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎06 at 10:24 PM, Malishka said:

may be add an option on site to quick report gold sellers? and for sure apply this reports only from authorized players.

+1

I bet they have good ideas already but I'll contribute aswell:

  • Make the ignore list (a lot) longer.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a simple CF pleb - I see 10 upvotes - I upvote.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0