Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rathpex

WARNING SCAM

Posted (edited)

So.... I was just trying to find this forum and typed in <snip>

Do you know what comes up? Its a GOLD SELLING SITE targeting Zul'Dare and Kul'Tiras.

100% blown away what a scam. The game isn't even launched yet an you have scum like that trying to say the server is live and that they can sell you gold, power level etc...

Their URL is so close to this one is there something which can be done? 

Rath

Edited by Queeky
Moderator edit (removed website tag)

I removed the URL in question for.. obvious reasons.

The domain has been around a while and we we're already aware of it. You can imagine how we felt about it when we saw it :-)

Greetings, everyone!

I'm going to lock this topic in order to prevent any discussions about questionable services (which may or may not endanger our users' safety) from sparking up. The team is already aware of such WoW-related websites, and methods of combatting them on Crestfall are already being thought of. We understand your concern, and we would like to remind you that we will do anything we can in order to ensure that paid game services will not become a problem.

Sincerely, Queeky.