Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Queeky

"Who the hell is this guy?"

Posted (edited)

It would appear that I got so involved in the project that I started posting without introducing myself, so, I'm going to fix that now:  

I am Queeky, an experienced private server user and former manager who recently took up moderator duties on Crestfall. I have been playing this game for years now, and I am glad to be able to consider myself a part of the legacy community, because that allows me to work with (and relate to) people bound by the common goal of reviving the game they all know and love. I discovered Crestfall some time last year via Reddit and decided to follow it, until finally creating an account and being so overwhelmed by the staff & users, that I decided to join its staff. I came here for the project and decided to stay because of the community and the great server Administration who welcomed me in their team. I, alongside the rest of the Moderator team, will be in charge of overseeing the forums and ensuring that the experience remains enjoyable for everyone. You may know me from the other projects I worked on, or you may not, in which case I hope that you will appreciate my presence here and we'll get along well.

Edited by Queeky

Welcome (even though you have been here a while allready!) :P

I agree that the community here is really nice.  I'm afraid I do not know you,  since I'm fairly new to the PS scene myself.   But I'm sure you'll fit in here nicely if you are passionate about the game. 

Hello Queeky, it's great that you wrote an intro, we know we're not going to get detailed bios from staff for obvious reasons, but it's certainly great if the forum GM's make an intro out of courtesy if nothing else. 

The only thing I would add is that we have always had a high tolerance here for posting and posters, regardless of content. In parental guidance, this is an over 18's site with all that goes with it. 

I think the only thing people draw the line on is ad hominem attacks, racism, sexism and repeated off-topic abuse.

Oh, and paladins and gnomes. Enjoy your stay, I hope we keep you entertained.

Just keep the Chinese spam bots at bay and you're good in my books :P

Welcome!

I also don't know you from other projects, but I agree it is nice to introduce yourself even if you're already active here on the CF forums - even if just for archives purpose, when new players down the road see you they can come back here and see it.

Have a good one, I imagine mods are also volunteers, so thank you for your time!

Here's a late welcome from me. 

Your presence both as a moderator and member of the community are much appreciated. /salute

Posted (edited)

just don't ban people for being non-PC or weasel your way around it to sanction them anyway and you're fine with me

doesn't mean no banning people for excessive insults or something just because its non-PC though

Edited by Aquane

Welcome.

Your first job is to go through my entire post history.

Kek.

It's a shame I don't have my WHALECUM Ascii macro anymore, thus this has to suffice:

WHALECUM!!11oneone. And it's always nice to see more people to the moderating team. ;]

Posted (edited)

You left the Elysium team? I remember you were pretty active on discord

Anyhow, welcome!

Edited by Svensson

If your previous handle isn't a finnish nickname for Potato we're good.

15 minutes ago, Svensson said:

You left the Elysium team? I remember you were pretty active on discord

Anyhow, welcome!

ELYSIUM SPY DETECTED!

jk,

more people to the team is always welcomed.

Posted (edited)

On 5.1.2017 at 8:04 PM, Ciar said:

If your previous handle isn't a finnish nickname for Potato we're good.

POTTU CONFIRMED!!!111!!1

/equip [Tinfoil Hat]

jk, welcome aboard even though you have been awhile here already!

Edited by Deserteagle