Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Queeky

What's your World of Warcraft history?

The game has been around since 2004. That's 13 years of adventures and drama in the world of Azeroth. It's time for us to gather around the fireplace and hear each other's tales of awe and bravery, from when they created their first character, overwhelmed by the apparent size and beauty of the world, curious, and unaware of what is to come, up to now, when the players' names have appeared in the book of legends as those of war-hardened veterans who've been through fire and sword to protect their planet from various threats.

The Scourge, Illidan, The Legion, The Dragonflight, The Sha, all have been banished, but the adventurers behind those acts of heroism are still going strong. What's your World of Warcraft story?

Cool. Gonna write my story soon. I had a very different experience.  RESERVED (Coming Soon - This Year)

Started playing.

Couldn't stop, played far more than I should have.

Still playing now.

Sums up the last 13 years tbh.

World of Warcraft is full of heroes and villains who do their best to help you and get in your way with equal effort. My favorite character is Vol’jin. He takes back the Echo Isles, making sure the trolls didn’t unify and take over the entire world, and then finally kicking out the former Horde warchief so that he could take his place. Now, I recently World of warcraft 60 tage kaufen and enjoying it.