Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarTstaRx

Spanish vanilla client?

Does anyone knows where can I find the vanilla wow client? I know for sure it existed in vanilla because 1.12.2 was a crash fix for spanish client crash. But I have no idea where can I find it. Also, approximately when the server will support spanish? I have no problem with english, but my father (68) wants to play vanilla again, and in spanish :P

5 hours ago, HarTstaRx said:

Does anyone knows where can I find the vanilla wow client? I know for sure it existed in vanilla because 1.12.2 was a crash fix for spanish client crash. But I have no idea where can I find it. Also, approximately when the server will support spanish? I have no problem with english, but my father (68) wants to play vanilla again, and in spanish :P

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4iwsr8/client_1121_in_spanish/

Dunno if the site linked in reddit is still relevant or if the torrent is safe.

Since the quest text is stored on the server as well as other things (NPC names, chatter etc.) the server has to support additional languages, I don't think they will support any other languages than English.

23 hours ago, DOGBERT said:

Since the quest text is stored on the server as well as other things (NPC names, chatter etc.) the server has to support additional languages, I don't think they will support any other languages than English.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4egbqu/looking_for_a_new_start_in_a_classic_setting/

Localization is one of the features of Crestfall.

The link from reddit (the one above) doesn't seems to be the correct one. I've found the patch to spanish from the standard english client. Now I only need the 1.12.2 patch...

On 11.1.2017 at 10:26 PM, DOGBERT said:

You must've missed their localization preview

15 hours ago, Deserteagle said:

You must've missed their localization preview

As far as I see, the video shows 1.12.1 client, not 1.12.3. Do we know if 1.12.2 & 1.12.3 clients are gonna be supported?

On 15.1.2017 at 4:02 PM, HarTstaRx said:

As far as I see, the video shows 1.12.1 client, not 1.12.3. Do we know if 1.12.2 & 1.12.3 clients are gonna be supported?

The client required to connect to Crestfall (and all the other vanilla realms) will be 1.12.1. Just like 2.4.3 for TBC and 3.3.5a for Wotlk. Thing is that these progressive patch changes are ran server-side. So when Crestfall starts from patch 1.1 (or whatever was the first patch), your client will still be 1.12.1. The changes are applied server-side only so you don't need to keep upgrading your client every time when new content is being released. Same would apply for other expansions as well. Hope this cleared things out.

Edited by Deserteagle
typoo