Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marbo

LoS - depth of combat

Will Crestfall have Line of Sight in PvP? Imo this feature enhances the PvP experience greatly. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

like if you go behind  a tree or on a higher/lower level of the floor? that wasnt on vanilla...that was implemented later

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you seen this thread and the last post by Asura ? (literally the second post when searching "Line of sight" inthe search engine)

Or are you asking about something else ? 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, xexomaru said:

like if you go behind  a tree or on a higher/lower level of the floor? that wasnt on vanilla...that was implemented later

I know! but it is a neat feature imo..

12 hours ago, hettar987 said:

Have you seen this thread and the last post by Asura ? (literally the second post when searching "Line of sight" inthe search engine)

Or are you asking about something else ? 

 

 

woops nope i did not! that's too bad :( I really like the feature! making use of everything near and around you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Marbo said:

I know! but it is a neat feature imo..

woops nope i did not! that's too bad :( I really like the feature! making use of everything near and around you.

Some classes get an advantage over another with this feature, think about it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trees can't have LoS as trees possess no eyes.

Edited by Xaverius
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Xaverius said:

Trees can't have LoS as trees possess no eyes.

How can LoS be real if our eyes aren't real?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love to see LoS implemented in BG´s, but alas it´s not going to happen. Just have to wait til BC to "BOOM SWISH HEAL AROUND THE CORNER"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Njut said:

Would love to see LoS implemented in BG´s, but alas it´s not going to happen. Just have to wait til BC to "BOOM SWISH HEAL AROUND THE CORNER"

Except, neither in TBC there is any LoS for stumps in WSG

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

arena has pillars tho ;) which is what i assume he's refering to ^^

Edited by Chizzum
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, mrmr said:

Except, neither in TBC there is any LoS for stumps in WSG

I´m referring to arenas, but yeah I´m aware not every obstacle in BG´s fall under the LoS "rule" in TBC either. 

49 minutes ago, Chizzum said:

arena has pillars tho ;) which is what i assume he's refering to ^^

+1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Xaverius said:

Trees can't have LoS as trees possess no eyes.

What about walls?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, limov417 said:

Some classes get an advantage over another with this feature, think about it.

That argument could be made right now for casters/ranged classes. Especially considering casters already reign supreme in vanilla. Ie, frost mages, already kings of cc and without los they wont even have to take the surroundings into account.

**note that i'm just discussing the topic, not trying to get it implemented. Asura's verdict is final, so to speak.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0