Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

duzyizly

What class should You roll in Vanilla?

Greetings,

We can see more and more topics here about "I never played Vanilla (or WoW) - what class shoud I roll?" and I think it's time for the guide about this.

In my WoW history I've been playing every "basic" class which means no DK, monk, DH.

For every class I'm going to present:
-class roles (along with adventages and disadventages over other class with same role)
-race adventages
-how hard class is to play (and fun...) and significiant
-late game grind possibilities
-class changes in future expansions (because as we know CF is going to be PTE server)
-pro tips

Alpabetically...

Druid

This a class has 4 possible roles avaible. He can be tank, healer, melee and ranged dps. Unfotunately in very late game in vanilla druid becomes a healer.
Tank - You can tank all the dungeons up to 60 and You can be an offtank in raids. In PvP you can tank AV bosses w/o a problem. At WSG you are very good flag carrier but as healer you do this role almost good as tank spec. Ofc some ppl gonna say "I tanked Naxx as bear better than warriors" but it's bullshit. In vanilla there's just no avaible gear for druid tank role. Warriors are better tank overall but You are better against single target then paladins.
Healer - Yup, that's Your main role in late game. You are awesome PvP healer because of shapeshift (evading rogues etc.) and charge in bear form. You are lacking aoe CC (like priest's fear) so in those kinds of situations (like 5 ppl smOrcin' on You) you are weaker.
Melee dps - this spec doesn't exist in vanilla, it's a joke... And no - You will never be as good as rogue.
Caster dps - very controversial topic. Moonkins in vanilla are used to be called oomkins. If your raid leader put You in a caster group You can sligtly increase group damage but I belive another mage/warlock is going to do the same amont of damage. In PvP You are lacking CC abilities so You are just squishy damage dealer. You don't have aoe spells for late game grind.

Race - NE are more related to lore but Tauren in an anagram of word "Nature", amazing...

The druid is a hybrid class. You can fit in every game role but You will never be as good as precursor. In my honest opinion this class is important only because of mark of wild buff. THe priest is better healer, the warrior is better tank, warlock and mage are better casters. Also Your PvE CC ability called Hibernate can be replaced by polly/fear etc.
I never liked this class but it was funny to play PvP. Dodgin CC with shpeshift, kiting melee, doing a lot of healing over time. Also druid is a very cheap class (especially in TBC because of free flying mount).
In solo PvP You gonna have huge problems against every other class. Mirror 1v1 takes forever...

You don't have many late game grind possibities. You can fit with any 5man groups but farming single mobs is very slow. Farming Winterspring/Un'goro is nice. You don't need to be bear spec to tank dungeons (You just need a good gear). So stuff like aoe farm is not avaible for druids.
Yes yes, you can do stealth runs for dark iron or chests.

In future expansions (like TBC) druid becomes stronger class. You can tank raids and even play as dps cat (PvE). Moonkin will be still worse than mages/warlocks.

pro tip - lets check out this situation:
[7. LFG] [Goodplayer]: LF3M BRD tank/heal/dps
[Druidmybest] whispers: inv
To [Druidmybest]: role?
[Druidmybest] whispers: dps
To [Druidmybest]: you must be kiddin me, bye newb
[Druidmybest] whispers: ??

Avoid those situations - you are not supposed to dps dungeons.

Hunter

There's no much to talk about hunter. Easiest leveling class. Typical ranged dps. Awesome for solo grind. In PvP very good against cloth classes. Great class for the pokemon fans. Actually this is the only "non-magical" ranged class so there's no way to compare it.

Race:
For Horde I suggest Troll for Pve and Orcs for PvP. Taurens got not a single good racial for hunters, the 5% hp is not very useful. Troll's because of lore (headhunters), IAS and bow specialization (which is useless in pvp). Orcs because of stun resist, the 5% companion damage is like nothing in PvP.
For Alliance I highly recomend Dwarfes - just awesome racials over other classes. For PvP You don't rly need a perception coz of flare.

Hunters are a need for riding (especially for BWL where You have to use Tranquilizing Shot). They are nice for Battlegrounds (especially for kiting melee classes and distracting healers). This class is very strong for solo PvP.

In late game grind Hunters are almost Godlike. You can solo farm DM tribute runs (I've heard it's going to be banned on CF). You can kite / solo kill elites without any problems so grinding Devilzaurs or Stone giants in Un'goro becomes easy.

pro tip: never use taunt on your pet while in dungeon group, you gonna get kicked from party. Also never be the "Go-guy". Don't think about offtanking with pet unless tank asks you for it. Also, control Your pet in dungeons becase pservers are full of bad pet pathing.

Mage

This is the most important dps class in Vanilla because besides good damage he's also casting portals, buffs, food/water and polly. Mages are awesome for any kind of PvP and PvE.
Mages have compareable dps to warlocks but a lot more of utility.

Race:
Horde PvP - undeads (oh... wotf).
Horde PvE - trolls (this casting speed may realy increase your damage).
For alliance I recomend gnomes (Humans don't have any good racial for mage class).

This is the best aoe grind class. Farming as mage in Vanilla is like playing any class in WoD - You can just kill 20 mobs at once and that gives You possibilites to farm places like:
-BRD fans (top of arena)
-DM east flowers
-North-west part of silithus etc.
You are also good as hunter for kiting and killing single elites... And even gropus of elites like those ones from east of Plaguelands.
This is just the best late game class for solo grind.

In TBC You becomes stronger and stronger; also You gonna have a lot of fun while using spell steal...

Pro tip - prepare for cookin up more biscuits than a Buskins Yo.

Paladin

Honestly my favourite class.
So, Paladins are another hybrids who can tank, heal or even do some dps (like druids they are just healers in vanilla).
They are the best aoe tanks in game (not in vanilla...) but still not good enought for the main tanks (mostly because of items). They do as well as druids in dungeons. The main problem is about pulling mobs (unless you pull undeads/demons with exorcism), this becomes better in TBC. Also the problem is about "time" which You need to get a threat.
Healing as Paladin is easy-peasy You just spam 1-2 skills (because You don't have more). Comparing to other classes You are as good as priests for healing single target (and You wear plate...). There's one single problem about pala healers in PvP - You don't have instant cast healing spells (shock every 20 sec...), and no healing over time.
DPS paladins - another controversial topic. You damage is fine but You are running out of mana pretty quick. Also CFgaming is going to implement holy resistance in vanilla (or maybe they don't). Retri becomes awesome in WotLK.
Dps and tank paladin becomes more avaible in TBC.

I higly recomend dwarf over human (the racials you know...) for paladins (but humans looks better). Btw. Try someday to wear Paladin sets on Undead (via atlas addon or something) - looks awesome.

Your Buffs are significiant (BoK is so op). You are awesome single target healer.
I'm not gonna say like "this class is cheap" because of free mount - for PvE You are going to farm clothes over plate.

Grinding as palladin... You can run low level dungeon and clear em with AoE, so You can earn a lot of money of boosting alts/lowbies. Farming Dire Maul may be hard.

In my opinion in TBC this is a best 2v2 arena class (especially with rogue). You got a lot of damage, CC, healing, bubbles... Also in TBC shockadins becomes avaible (in WotLK retri used to be stronged than rogue in 1v1).
Tanking becomes avaible because of Epic sets and You never run oom.

pro tip - same as for druids.

Priest

Ah... the healing God.
No no no no no You are not going to spec shadow for raids... Same for PvP - discipline beats shadow.
Comparing to shamans, paladins, druids (the hybrids) this class was designed for healing and support.
Like Asura said: "Priest is master class. That is all.". This class also has no problems with 1-60 leveling.

Race:
So the priest is a most race dependable class, because of bonus spells you get.
Undeads - Devouring Plague (or more like siphon soul every 3 min).
Trolls - Hex of Weakness (emm... That's useless imo, same as Shadowguard).
NE - Starshards (arcane based shadow word: pain), Elune's Grace (awesome vs hunters/rogues/warriors)
Dwarfs - Desperate Prayer (bonus 2k hit points in late game PvP every 10 min) and fear ward obviously
Humans - same as dwarfes also Feedback seems to be useful in PvP
And ofc basic racials...

Priest class easy to play (PvE). You will never have problems with finding groups. In late game You can also do some aoe farm with holy nova (for example Dire Maul flowers). Class is cheap enought because of cloths.
In solo PvP you will have huge problems against every other class (but I don't think this class was ever designed for solo PvP). Get duo with a warrior/rogue and smash!

In future expansions shadow spec becomes more avaible in Battlegrounds (but it's horrible for arenas).
Also some races gets new abilities (like dwarfes for example) [Or maybe just dwarfes...].

Pro tip - everyone loves you because you are a priest (mfg healing is so boring...)

Rogue

No-skill ninja who can beat almost every other class by using two butons. Rogues are also strong PvE dps (but they are melee which is sometimes a problem [espesially for "flying" bosses]).
But srsly - there's like bilion of vanilla movies about "Rogues are PvP OPOPOPOP every other class suck balls". This is because backdays not many players learned how to fight against rogues. It reminds me about Starcraft Broodwar where after 20 years progamers are still finding new tactics. Beating 1v1 GOOD rogue is possible - its just freaking hard.
Few days ago someone posted a youtube link about "best feenix rogue can't even beat T2 SL warlock" - well I've seen this movie and if this rogue is "best feenix rogue" then maybe this server should be srsly called peenix.
Comparing to fury warrior - You gonna similar damage in PvE.

Race:
Well since this class was designed for Ninja PvP stuff i believe You should pick undeads for horde (wotf you know...), and for Alliance every race has it own rogue adventages:
Humans - perception (nice against other rogues (but only if you know they are close to you)).
Dwarfes - stoneform obviously, also this 10 frost resist may sometimes save your live vs mages.
Gnomes - escape artist obviously (but sprint may do preety the same with talents).

Late game grind - stealth runs with pickpocket and mining dark iron; chest runs.

Fun to play? Rogue was my 1st character and I thought I'm a good player as 15yo kid. Well, NO! It was a just a class. If You are ne to WoW You should watch world of roguecraft of youtube.

In future expansions I fell like rogues are still 1v1 Beasts, but dimnishing returns makes this class slightly weaker.

pro tip - don't gank lowbies, it's pathetic.

Shaman

In my honest opinion shamans are the weakest PvP vanilla class. Yes they becomes stronger in TBC and super cool in WotLK but in vanilla this class is a like 60 button hero, who can't beat anyone with 250 apm.
But lets talk about PvE...
This class was designed to heal or dps (and even to tank in early vanilla 13 years ago).
Of course as this game shows for other hybrid classes You are going to be better healer than dps. The myths about "riding as ench with Nightfall" may sometimes work but I belive Your raid leader gonna prefere warrior with nightfall than shaman. Also the myth about "elemental" shamans in vanilla... Yes you can do a lot of damage in short time (but You are also super squishy).
So, nice healer and support class You gonna be.

Race: if you wanna do ONLY PvE get troll, otherwise go for orc.

This class is probably the hardest PvP class, so You gonna have a lot of fun if you ever win 1v1.

Oh yea, forgot about class adventages. So:
Windfury totem gives You nice adventage over priest/druid healer if Your 5-man if full of melee dps.
Your Chain heal is awesome spell for aoe raid heals (it's sometimes better than holy nova or this 2nd priest's heal).
You can transform into wolf - priests can't; awesome!

Late game grind - with earthbind, frost shock and some playing skills you can kill single elites. I'm not sure if you can farm diremaul flowers, better check youtube.

In fitire expansions shamans becomes stronger and strongers. There's no Hex spell in vanilla!

pro tip - learn to "fake heartstone".
pro tip no.2 - same as paladin or druid.

Warlock

Imo the most lore class of warcraft. As ranged caster dps he has similar damage to mages.
Warlocks are also raid utility because of curses and banish spell.
So - warlocks are pet class but Your riding vanilla spec is about "sacrifite pet" to get more damage. And this is a bit problem because for PvP You obviously wanna go for soul link (which extremy boosts your survivability).
Warlocks can be beastst in PvP but there's a lot of variables and preparation. Farmin' soul shards was always boring for me.
Another thing - If You wanna be good with this class Prepare Yourself for an APM madness. Controling demon pet is way more harder than hunter's pet.

Race:
Horde: wotf against 25% stun resist - both are awesome for this class. I feel like Orcs warlocks are more familiar with warcraft lore.
alliance: gnomes over humans, this escape artist mmm...

Yes, this class is hard to play (leveling is easy-peasy). Some gonna say "I just fear and DoT every noob players and they die hehe lol". Yeah...

Because of curses, blood pact and banish this class is very significiant for riding.

pro tip - watch your threat meter.

Warrior

Best tank. Probably best melee dps, very good flag carrier. Awesome for late game PvP.

So every race can be a warrior and it's hard to compare which one is the best. There's a lot o theorycrafting like this 1% dodge is so awesome over other races and this 5% stamina gives you 189327189273 hp but srsly, just pick what You like. If You think only about PvE those taurens/Nelfs might be slightly better but for PvP there's so many good racials.

Warriors were always most fun class for me (maybe because I just like to tank dungeons, dunno). You will never have problems with finding party ("tank for WC last spot!").

This class is extremly expensive in vanilla. Repair cost becomes pain in the ass, elixirs for 120g eac week etc.. If you are part of "smart" riding guild they will support You with money (or just consumeables).

Grind grind grind... Try DM flowers or just get a priest and go for mining/enchanting DMe runs.

pro tip: same as druid, paladin and shaman b ut this time you are a tank. So if someone spams LF4M WC and a warrior whispers "inv" - party leader is not even expecting an arms warrior.

tl;dr
There's nothing like more/less significiant class. This game was designed... meh w/e.

So please stop spamming topic "OMG I NEVER PLAYED VANILLA THIS GAME IS AWESOME WHAT CLASS SHOULD I PLAY LOLOL HEHE".

PS: sorry for my bad english (it's my 3rd language).

Edited by duzyizly
Fear ward where are you?? also what's about this holy resist

2 hours ago, duzyizly said:

pro tip - lets check out this situation:
[7. LFG] [Goodplayer]: LF3M BRD tank/heal/dps
[Druidmybest] whispers: inv
To [Druidmybest]: role?
[Druidmybest] whispers: dps
To [Druidmybest]: you must be kiddin me, bye newb
[Druidmybest] whispers: ??

Avoid those situations - you are not supposed to dps dungeons.

I think you mix stuff upp a bit. To take this quate as an example. 

I would never worrie if the druid is geard to have him/her to tank or dps in dungeons. Same goes with paladins. I have never ever hade a problem tanking or even dps as a cat/bear druid in vanilla in a dungeon. So if anyone goes ?? to that answere just ignore that person find another group. Him/her is the problem not you as druid.

Some of this is exaggerated for effect, some seems to be misinformed, and some is so far from the truth I'm not sure if you've ever played WoW before or not.

This is not a guide, it's an opinion piece, and many of those opinions are plain wrong.

47 minutes ago, Sherekhan said:

I would never worrie if the druid is geard to have him/her to tank

3 hours ago, duzyizly said:

Tank - You can tank all the dungeons up to 60 and You can be an offtank in raids.

Did You read this or just...

24 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Some of this is exaggerated for effect, some seems to be misinformed, and some is so far from the truth I'm not sure if you've ever played WoW before or not.

This is not a guide, it's an opinion piece, and many of those opinions are plain wrong.

which ones?

3 hours ago, duzyizly said:

So please stop spamming topic "OMG I NEVER PLAYED VANILLA THIS GAME IS AWESOME WHAT CLASS SHOULD I PLAY LOLOL HEHE".

No hate but didn't you also make a topic in which you complained about too many "What's your favorite" posts? What's next? "too many introduction posts. stop spam plz". Might have been someone else in which case apologies. 

That aside, I see absolutely no problem with everyone asking for class advice. We're all different and we all need to look into different things about a class before we make a final decision. I can't comment on the information provided in this post as I lack the knowledge. I probably don't even know 5% of what other people on this forum know.

58 minutes ago, duzyizly said:

which ones?

Druid

There are a handful of bosses in the game where Druids are significantly better than Warriors as main tanks, Jin'do and Broodlord are the best examples.

Kitty dps does exist, and can be notably higher than both Ret and Enhancement shaman, player and consumable dependant as always. It's certainly not a joke spec for 5 mans, though it is obviously sub-optimal.

Mage

Mages do not have 'comparable' DPS to Warlocks, unless the Mage is completely and utterly shit at the game.

In TBC Mages become weaker and weaker except for a very small period where you can exploit the Arcane Blast 10% 2 set for decent numbers before other classes catch up with their own T5.

Paladin

'Time' for threat is not an issue at all for Paladins, who have one of the most front heavy pulling rotations possible. 

CF is not implementing holy resistance in vanilla.

Priest

Shadow Priests are one of the best 1v1 classes in the entire game, Discipline DPS isn't a thing in Vanilla PvP and every guild that isn't min-maxing raid composition will be a taking a Shadow to buff their 'Locks.

Rogues

Trolls and Humans are hands down the best choices for race, unless all you do is PvP. If you raid at all Alliance side, Human is basically mandatory.

Shaman

Elemental Shamans in PvP are not a myth, they're pretty much the single burstiest class in 1v1 PvP that isn't built around a trinket or special proc. In small group PvP, that burst will turn nearly any world engagement. They're only weak in long term engagements or organised PvP, and that 'weak' is that they OOM, not that the class is weak.

Warlock

See above. A Warlock will never outdps a Mage unless;

• The Mage sucks.
  • The Dragonkin in BWL have shadow vulnerability.

Pet Micro isn't a thing for Locks to worry about unless they're in true high end PvP. In PvE you have one lock park an imp and the rest sac their Succy and never worry about a pet ever. The Soul Link build doesn't worry about DSac for DPS, since it typically uses a voidy to tank until almost down, sac, MS into a new Voidy.

Warrior

There's next to no theorycrafting left being done. Taurens are the mathmatically superior tanks, Trolls the best DPS, and on Alliance side Humans are best for either role due to weapon skill.

Everyone is expecting the warrior to want to DPS, since dps warriors outnumber tank willing warriors by about 80:20. Especially true during leveling since you'd have to mentally handicapped to level a warrior as prot.

3 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Kitty dps does exist, and can be notably higher than both Ret and Enhancement shaman

It's like saying "retri pala can do better damage than shadow priest".

7 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Mages do not have 'comparable' DPS to Warlocks

Check raidstats or sth. Ofc private servers might have a lot of bugs (but aren't we going to paly pserver?)

10 minutes ago, Elicas said:

There are a handful of bosses in the game where Druids are significantly better than Warriors as main tanks, Jin'do and Broodlord are the best examples.

Sure and druids are better in BFD because of disarms... Like it matters.

12 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Weaker in PvE - Yes maybe. Are they weaker in PvP?

12 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Paladin

'Time' for threat is not an issue at all for Paladins, who have one of the most front heavy pulling rotations possible. 

I was sure about his holy resistance from videos or something.
About "time" If you are experienced tank player - You know that every random 5-man or even 10-25 gonna have at least one this guy who want to steal agro (this one guy who will never wait for tank to make a pull or someting). This is more like warning for new players who tanna tank in this game.

16 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Shadow Priests are one of the best 1v1 classes in the entire game, Discipline DPS isn't a thing in Vanilla PvP and every guild that isn't min-maxing raid composition will be a taking a Shadow to buff their 'Locks.

Maybe my english isn't perfect but I'm sure I never wrote phrase like "discipline DPS is better than shadow" and this is beacuse priest isn't a damage dealer devoted class.

Also "shadow priests are one of the best 1v1 class" - ???. How do You beat rogue, mage or warrior?

"every guild that isn't min-maxing raid composition will be a taking a Shadow to buff their 'Locks." - maybe, and MAYBE with 16 debuff slots. Anyways, I fell like I never been in this kind of guild like "we don't care if we gonna finish this MC in 2 or 10 hours". This might be personal opinion piece - OK.

22 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Rogues

Trolls and Humans are hands down the best choices for race, unless all you do is PvP. If you raid at all Alliance side, Human is basically mandatory.

I never wrote they aren't...

24 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Shaman

Elemental Shamans in PvP are not a myth, they're pretty much the single burstiest class in 1v1 PvP that isn't built around a trinket or special proc. In small group PvP, that burst will turn nearly any world engagement. They're only weak in long term engagements or organised PvP, and that 'weak' is that they OOM, not that the class is weak.

They have no CC or escape abilities. So if rogue/warrior get you in melee range you can't do shiet, and this is why it's worst vanilla class in my personal and honest opinion.

30 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Pet Micro isn't a thing for Locks to worry about unless they're in true high end PvP

5 hours ago, duzyizly said:

Another thing - If You wanna be good with this class Prepare Yourself for an APM madness. Controling demon pet is way more harder than hunter's pet.

In my head it sounds like the same.

32 minutes ago, Elicas said:

The Soul Link build doesn't worry about DSac for DPS, since it typically uses a voidy to tank until almost down, sac, MS into a new Voidy.

Have fun w/o Ruin in PvE.

33 minutes ago, Elicas said:

There's next to no theorycrafting left being done. Taurens are the mathmatically superior tanks, Trolls the best DPS, and on Alliance side Humans are best for either role due to weapon skill

... And I'm the guy who never played this game.

35 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Everyone is expecting the warrior to want to DPS, since dps warriors outnumber tank willing warriors by about 80:20. Especially true during leveling since you'd have to mentally handicapped to level a warrior as prot.

With this thinking there should be never a single dungeon party with tank warrior because "EVERYONE" expects em to play dps...

6 hours ago, duzyizly said:

Hunter

Race:
For Horde I suggest Troll for Pve and Orcs for PvP. Taurens got not a single good racial for hunters, the 5% hp is not very useful. Troll's because of lore (headhunters), IAS and bow specialization (which is useless in pvp). Orcs because of stun resist, the 5% companion damage is like nothing in PvP.
For Alliance I highly recomend Dwarfes - just awesome racials over other classes. For PvP You don't rly need a perception coz of flare.

Night Elves are the only real hunter race. They can do backflips which adds a flat 10% bonus to everything they do. This bonus stacks the more backflips you do and if you get 10 in a row the RNG Gods will reward you with an epic BoE from your next kill. It is known.

Edited by Lilaina

5 minutes ago, Lilaina said:

Night Elves are the only real hunter class. They can do backflips which adds a flat 10% bonus to everything they do. This bonus stacks the more backflips you do and if you get 10 in a row the RNG Gods will reward you with an epic BoE from your next kill. It is known.

This. This I have never been able to do. I always get my fingers jammed after 4-5 flips, hopefully there's a macro for this. 

18 minutes ago, Lilaina said:

Night Elves are the only real hunter class. They can do backflips which adds a flat 10% bonus to everything they do. This bonus stacks the more backflips you do and if you get 10 in a row the RNG Gods will reward you with an epic BoE from your next kill. It is known.

Guess Elicas was right:
I never played this game
I know nothing
I quit
fkin Nelfs...

7 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

This. This I have never been able to do. I always get my fingers jammed after 4-5 flips, hopefully there's a macro for this. 

It's been 13 years and theorycrafters still disagree on what is the most effective technique.

48 minutes ago, Lilaina said:

Night Elves are the only real hunter race. They can do backflips which adds a flat 10% bonus to everything they do. This bonus stacks the more backflips you do and if you get 10 in a row the RNG Gods will reward you with an epic BoE from your next kill. It is known.

I love this

1 hour ago, Lilaina said:

No BoE epic for any of us then, because they can only do frontflips.

People playing nelves and not knowing their capabilities. /facepalm

17 minutes ago, Clavus said:

pfffft, I'm a WoW player, not a gymnastics expert :D

1 minute ago, Adalon said:

No mention of Dwarf's Fear Ward.

Wow

True, my bad.

1 hour ago, Clavus said:

Nope, you can do back flips, not 10 in a row though

13 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

Nope, you can do back flips, not 10 in a row though

After 5 gruelling minutes of testing both male and female eleves I still didn't witness a single backflip! Front flips even while backpedalling!

Also came across this: 

Someone beat the game.

This is a really important matter so I will not let you spread false information! Not here!

Edit:

I JUST GOT 8 CONSECUTIVE FLIPS! Sadly still no epic.

Edited by Clavus
flips

Look. I'm having a bath now..... What do you mean too much information? OK, so what I am sure of is that you can do a back flip immediately after doing a front flip. Have a go! If not I'll have to download fraps are whatever the 21st century version is...

9 hours ago, duzyizly said:

(mfg healing is so boring...)

With statements like these, how can you present this thread as anything other than your very own personal opinion on the various classes in WoW?

Your complaint that several people make similar threads is ridiculous. If you don't like them - don't read them! There's a steady trickle of activity on these forums, but there's by no means any sort of spamming situation going on - in any subforum. Every person unsure of what to pick is different and ask for different reasons. Some have very specific questions, other might just want to chat and throw ideas around? I certainly hope that this post will not discourage them from doing that.