Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OverlyExcessive

WoW Quest Videos

I found this YouTube channel when I wanted to check out a certain quest just the other day, and I figured that you guys might have a lot of use of these videos.

Most of them are many years old from retail on simple quests. Could be very useful for research purposes.

https://www.youtube.com/user/warman854/

These are from WotLK but old world content was still largely unchanged then. They are one of few 1-60 alliance videos I've found:

For lower levels there are also these videos but they really only cover the starting zones and then some zones up to level 30.

i've played so many times servers...and even more, i made so many alts on retail since BC (my favorite was my priest lvl 19 TWINK, real one, not BoA bullshit, with 200 healing power and owned all other twinks :D ) anyway, i dont need guides, but they are really good for new people as a tip on how to level, but not necesary a great thing, since you lose the most important part of vanilla wow...the lore, the beauty of the long ass chain quest and the reward of doing it all, slowly but steady...thats what i love from vanilla wow, no pressure to get to end level since 1-60 is already and achivement by itself (used to be, now get 1-110 on 5 hours, godamnit!)