Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Triballone

Don't be scared to be beast

I found this video from the youtuber Powerfulnoun, and i want to share it with all the shapeshifters arround :)

Edited by Triballone

Yeah it's mostly accurate. Something @Youfie picked up from another thread, in Blizzlike conditions Juju Might and Winterfall Firewater shouldn't stack, and neither should Juju Power and Elixir of Giants.

Maelstrom is also not BiS forever. DFT and KoS both beat it once you have access to them. Most well regarded sources from back in the day give it around a 2.5% proc chance with a slow weapon (which is the best PPM coefficient you can get). With a 1 second auto attack plus yellow attacks (about 1 every three seconds), you're talking, very roughly, of around 1.33 PPM as a feral Druid (80/60 = 1.3 recurring).

MAelstrom is handy in PvP where people don't have nature resistance, and a few fights in BWL where mobs can become nature vulnerable.

I shared it cause i like how he is inspiring the ppl who decided to play the druid class. We are not in the 2006 and ppl start to think deeper in their moves. Im not pretending that its imba dps class,  its not bad tbh. :) Im far from min maxing at all. I personaly will try this out, some tanking some dpsing and mostly trying to have good times . :)

Edit: i edited this post few times cause im writing from my phone and ..damn my thumb was 2 times closer to the "submit" button :D

Edited by Triballone