Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whitepanda

How is this possible? This should not be able to be done.

Huh, I thought people were trolling when they talked about that in trade chat yesterday. As for the the title of the post, you should ask the elysium devs. :P

And this should probably go in off-topic anyway.

There's a very long discussion on Rag on these forums with Darkrasp back in the days before they clamped down on giving free information and facts away. Suffice to say it's complete bullshit.  

Eh I find it very possible, I mean apparently it took them 6 hours and 245 deaths. and considering these are some of the first 60s I doubt they are "newbies". My guild on the old Nost realm (when it was launched) almost cleared MC with pretty much no pre-raid BiS (even had several ppl 57-58). But I guess I'm just a Elysium shill right? MC is not that hard if you got commited people who know what they are doing it will be cleared quickly.

11 minutes ago, LorewalkerCho said:

Eh I find it very possible, I mean apparently it took them 6 hours and 245 deaths. and considering these are some of the first 60s I doubt they are "newbies". My guild on the old Nost realm (when it was launched) almost cleared MC with pretty much no pre-raid BiS (even had several ppl 57-58). But I guess I'm just a Elysium shill right? MC is not that hard if you got commited people who know what they are doing it will be cleared quickly.

That's not the point people are making. The issue is how Ragnaros is scripted on MaNGOS realms and the bugs associated thereof.

There's also the issue that they had a streamer who was /kicked. That does raise suspicions. 

48 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

That's not the point people are making. The issue is how Ragnaros is scripted on MaNGOS realms and the bugs associated thereof.

There's also the issue that they had a streamer who was /kicked. That does raise suspicions. 

That isn't discussed in this threat at all though, not sure if you mean your post but that's it. Everything else is just crap, I went to this forum to read actual discussion not a bunch of circlejerks and shills we got the wowserver subreddit for that crap.

2 hours ago, LorewalkerCho said:

That isn't discussed in this threat at all though, not sure if you mean your post but that's it. Everything else is just crap, I went to this forum to read actual discussion not a bunch of circlejerks and shills we got the wowserver subreddit for that crap.

There are, at last count, approximately 21 contributors on Reddit /wowservers etc that are sane, rational and normal people....

The main discussion point on Rag on these forums is here:

There is a ton of discussion on this particular issue over the last 12 hours on the Crestfall Discord Channel (Highly recommended) https://discord.gg/7t6wTvx

The forum stats from the PUG that downed Rag is here http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=57718&Fight=13&Filtered=false note top healer was the ....... Paladin

The MT with his FR gear is here: http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=57718&Fight=13&Filtered=false

See you on Discord?

1 hour ago, Outstanding said:

There are, at last count, approximately 21 contributors on Reddit /wowservers etc that are sane, rational and normal people....

Very generous number.

Nice definition of a PUG lol

You must be new.

Hmmmmmm.............. :)
Seems those fellas already make rep. with Hydraxian waterlords. On a one single run they get honored, kill NPCs to get another quest for collect all claw and get watter to extingush that fire runes in MC to summon Majordomo. Not to mention huntards dps.. oh wait wasnt it on Nostralalalius where pets killed Ragnaros? 
But hey lads, dont be rude or dont bash them... its a 10 years old game, ppl already know every detail how to make full clear on one run without gear, reputations, buffs, flask.. its just an MC...