Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aadore

Unavailable content made available

30 posts in this topic
On 1/20/2017 at 6:31 AM, Lilaina said:

I've eaten over 10000 plates of oatmeal in my life but that doesn't mean it tastes good. :P 

Yer doin it wrng den

On 1/20/2017 at 5:45 AM, Aadore said:

It's not really being a fun server, it's simply using content that Blizzard intended to use but possibly forgot, oversights happen.

It's being less fun server than fixing bugs, glitches and exploits that Blizzard didn't have fixed at the time imo.

I agree with you 300%, but the popular disdain for "custom" (fucking ugh) will likely prevent it from happening.

There are so many great unused assets, it's honestly a damn shame that the overwhelming response isn't "YES PLEASE" to using them. We could have WoW++ instead of just mostly Blizzlike. Alack and alas.

17 hours ago, myrnym said:

I agree with you 300%, but the popular disdain for "custom" (fucking ugh) will likely prevent it from happening.

There are so many great unused assets, it's honestly a damn shame that the overwhelming response isn't "YES PLEASE" to using them. We could have WoW++ instead of just mostly Blizzlike. Alack and alas.

That just makes me think of Azshara Crater

@myrnym

Like Elicas said, it's not worth risking being labeled a "fun server".

Personally I wouldn't mind custom stuff as long as it came out after naxx and on vanilla server only.

22 hours ago, myrnym said:

Yer doin it wrng den

tasty porridge ≠ healthy porridge :(

11 minutes ago, Lilaina said:

tasty porridge ≠ healthy porridge :(

That is not true.