Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Elicas

A Grizzly Situation - Feral Druid 1.12.1 (PvE, tanking and DPS) 

107 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, Outstanding said:

With little respect, what have you done for the vanilla community and otherwise?  

He has complained and been an arse, sounds like your standard vanilla community on Elysium. 

On 8/31/2017 at 7:54 PM, Eyedie said:

He has complained and been an arse, sounds like your standard vanilla community on Elysium. 

Nah. More like a standard CF lurker (Yeah, sorry to break it, but been here registered longer then you, and anonymously SHITLOADS of longer then you), who only opens his mouth when he has at least SOMETHING to say.

And for the earlier question: I have been testing Mangos core, searching & reporting bugs, hell even helping fix some bugs for roughly 6 years now. Also donated for several different projects.

Now in return, what have you done then? Besides being the arse you mentioned yourself.

p.s. Funny though, this is my 3rd post here. Roughly gives you any kind of picture of me being complaining.  

And there isn't "Thothy" in Elysium either, so who the f.. you refer to as complainer? Though checking user's posts is probably too hard a job for your kind.

7 hours ago, Thothy said:

Nah. More like a standard CF lurker (Yeah, sorry to break it, but been here registered longer then you, and anonymously SHITLOADS of longer then you), who only opens his mouth when he has at least SOMETHING to say.

And for the earlier question: I have been testing Mangos core, searching & reporting bugs, hell even helping fix some bugs for roughly 6 years now. Also donated for several different projects.

Now in return, what have you done then? Besides being the arse you mentioned yourself.

p.s. Funny though, this is my 3rd post here. Roughly gives you any kind of picture of me being complaining.  

And there isn't "Thothy" in Elysium either, so who the f.. you refer to as complainer? Though checking user's posts is probably too hard a job for your kind.

I've been following this project since it's first establishment, I also helped out on Vanilla.Re, Old Elysium, Nostalrius (all beta testing etc). So I have done a lot over the years, even have my own copy of Elysium just to test out bugs and scripts which is fun. The only one I haven't beta tested is this project and Feenix because I haven't been chosen for Crestfall and Feenix I couldn't give a shit about, and to be honest, I don't have the time at present anyways. I work 50 hours a week and then have to look after my grandmother.

Either way, I don't really see what you are getting at? But all i've seen you add to this forum is insult the two most valuable members that have ever been on these forums, being Elicas and Outstanding. Just look at their content and how much they have posted. If you really understood how private servers worked (going off your "experience") then you would understand this member's importance, specially during the beginning which is the hardest. I understand why Elicas is frustrated, he doesn't trust Elysium and neither do I but he spent a lot more time on this then me (BY FAR). So he made a choice, which is fair.

And to go with the last bit, I couldn't care less if you were on Elysium or not. There are plenty of people here who were from Elysium including myself. I know half of the names from this forum due to Nostalrius / Elysium. 

Edited by Eyedie

On 6.9.2017 at 11:25 PM, Eyedie said:

all i've seen you add to this forum is insult the two most valuable members that have ever been on these forums, being Elicas and Outstanding.

Regarding Elicas...

...If bringing out the fact that doing Alexensuals is childish/cancerous (aka. "I gather the donations & donate to Elysium" followed with "Reee, I stole the money back & refund only those who specially request it")  is considered  "insulting" as you claim, then yes, guilty as charged, and not regretting a bit.

And regarding Outstanding:

...Where the F did I insult him? I answered to his question politely, THEN insulted YOU, not him.

On 6.9.2017 at 11:25 PM, Eyedie said:

And to go with the last bit, I couldn't care less if you were on Elysium or not. There are plenty of people here who were from Elysium including myself. I know half of the names from this forum due to Nostalrius / Elysium. 

..Sooo why judge someone as (Lemme dig it up again, direct copy from YOUR post..) " your standard vanilla community on Elysium", when you have no idea who I am, where I'm from, what I've done/not done, and what I've posted / left unposted?

P.S Yes, I know the value of ppl like those 2 u mentioned; known for 10 years. Despite that MHO is that Elicas acts like a spoiled prat. keyword being MHO. There's nothing you (yes, especially you) can do about it.

2 hours ago, Thothy said:

And regarding Outstanding:

...Where the F did I insult him? I answered to his question politely, THEN insulted YOU, not him.

..Sooo why judge someone as (Lemme dig it up again, direct copy from YOUR post..) " your standard vanilla community on Elysium", when you have no idea who I am, where I'm from, what I've done/not done, and what I've posted / left unposted?

P.S Yes, I know the value of ppl like those 2 u mentioned; known for 10 years. Despite that MHO is that Elicas acts like a spoiled prat. keyword being MHO. There's nothing you (yes, especially you) can do about it.

In the end you come into the forum with like 3posts and just point the finger at Elicas and shunting him down stating he is an arsehole and shouldn't be a part of the vanilla community because he took down one guide. It's not a great way to introduce yourself to these forums. So all I have to judge you on is this. And from the shit we have gotten before, yes you seem like "your standard vanilla community on Elysium". Not one of your Crestfall posts is in any way helpful or even kind.

In the end you come into the forum with like 3posts and just point the finger at Elicas and shunting him down stating he is an arsehole and shouldn't be a part of the vanilla community because he took down one guide.

One guide? Do a  search on his "removed as protest to lng 2.0" - text. Not quite your average ragequit; more like intentional planning.

It's not a great way to introduce yourself to these forums.

If I was planning to introduce myself to the forums, I would have written on the subforum for that.

So all I have to judge you on is this. And from the shit we have gotten before, yes you seem like "your standard vanilla community on Elysium".

I'll give you some credit/admit to this one.  There are huge shitstorms on every project, and there will allways be. And criticism towards staff/ex staff/MVP's etc usually is a good way to start one.

Not one of your Crestfall posts is in any way helpful or even kind.

Not helpful? Giving crit feedback, pretty hard to be helpful.

not Kind? Towards Elicas: True. Towards Outstanding: False. Towards you: Totally true.

I reply / type / post / judge based on the info I have. Elicas shows himself being buttheart, Outstanding respectful but questioning & doubting, you again rude.

See a pattern here? Yes, I can be polite & discuss without being rude, but as someone being around 40 irl, I don't feel obligated anymore to do so towards everyone.

EDIT: P.S Funny how you again try to put words in my text / twist my words. Regarding to Elicas, I haven't claimed/stated in ANY of my posts that he's an arsehole, I've just pointed out he's BEHAVEING like one. As far as I'm aware, there's a difference with those.

Edited by Thothy