Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VladAtheris

[EU][A]<Brilliance>

Brilliance

Alliance - EU (time zone GMT+1)

http://brilliance.wowalliances.com/

Introduction

I was a World of Warcraft pioneer. I was there when the doors first opened on this epic adventure. Over the years my interest waned until I finally quit during the Pandaria expansion. Still, there is something about Crestfall that has lured me back and reignited my passion for the MMORPG genre.

I think there are many like me eager to relive the glory days of Vanilla and Burning Crusade. It is to you that I am speaking now. We may not be as young as we were back then. The responsibilities and duties of adulthood may burden us but I think there is yet time, still, for some good old fashioned WoW.

Who I am looking for

I am searching for dedicated people to help me build and organize a guild that aims to be one of the best on the server.

When I say best I want you to understand that I don't mean mindless progression and lootgrabbing. Of course PvE will be an important part of our guild and I am looking forward to clearing all content, but even more important than that is the social aspect of the game. I'm trying to build a friendly environment where people feel comfortable to engage in conversation, to laugh, and generally have a good time. I don't want to have a guild where most of the members are just faceless raiders that I barely know. Just some strangers that show up twice a week hoping to get a new item or two.

Guild Goals

PvE:

I wish to create a stable roster of skilled individuals that desire to achieve progress without sacrificing fun. We will take raiding seriously, you will need to come prepared with your gear enchanted and flasks ready. However, I don't want anyone to feel like raiding with the guild is another job. I want people to look forward to the raid because they enjoy the company of their guildmates and the whole experience. I don't want people to come to raids just because they're hoping that cool item they need will drop. Soulless lootgrabbing guilds are pointless in my opinion.

PvP:

Fighting the Horde is always fun, be it in the open world or in battlegrounds. I have noticed that there are some potentially powerful foes already organizing on the other side. I aim to have a night for PvP only where we try our best to stomp the Horde. Killing a boss is fun but the thrill of destroying the Horde is something special.

Let's do this

If you wish to join me in my quest then hop over to the website and place an application. I want you to be involved from the very start in all aspects of the guild. For now we have no game to play so I believe we should try to get to know each, improve upon the website, and recruit like minded players.

Edited by VladAtheris

hey man,

couldnt find any info on the guilds time zone. maybe I overlooked it.

also do you have vanilla pserver exp? I find this quite important because vanilla back in the days and pservers are two different worlds.

otherwise I like your attitude.

cheers budge

Edited by Budge

I added the time zone to the original post. As for the pserver experience, I have none. However, I have extensive retail Vanilla experience and the good folks at Crestfall promise us a very blizzlike server which means it will be pretty close to the real thing.

Thanks for the support, mate. It will be a long road getting there but once we do it's gonna be awesome.

Yes it is. However, with so many months left until the open it seems a bit silly to round up people as we will have literally nothing to do except talk. They haven't even announced the launch date yet, have they?